Starting SlimFast Tomorrow (Tuesday)

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by IwillbeaYummyMummy!!, 19 May 2008 Social URL.

1. IwillbeaYummyMummy!!

IwillbeaYummyMummy!! New Member

Hi all

I'm Kelly

I'm starting Slim Fast tomorrow. Have bought some tins in Tescos and going to make it myself - Have about 7stone to lose so i'll be taking it slowly. I've tried WW and Slimming World but I prefer to be told when to stop eating otherwise I get carried away! lol

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. busylizzie

busylizzie Full Member

Welcome Kelly!
    If you have any questions feel free to ask. Everyone here is really nice and you'll gets lots of support and motivation. We have challenges every month and you are welcome to join in.
    Good luck with SF
    BL x

4. FeelingFat

FeelingFat Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Morning Kelly

Welcome to the wonderful work of SF. We are a friendly bunch on here and as BL said join in our challanges, it helps to keep us motivated. I do a new one every month.

Good luck
    FF

5. icemagic

icemagic Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Diet:
    exante
    Hi kelly ,

Welcome and good luck

julie x

6. IwillbeaYummyMummy!!

IwillbeaYummyMummy!! New Member

I'm going to use this thread to keep me on track! If possible! lol. If anybody notices me doing anything wrong - let me know. Thanks.

Yesterday (Wednesday 21/5)

Slimfast Powder - Vanilla
    Snack of 89 Calories
    Slimfast Powder - Strawberry
    Snack a Jacks
    Dinner - WW Chicken Tikka + 6 Crackerbread (+some dry crackers later on - to make up calories) Totalled 580 ish
    Slim Fast Chocolate Caramel Bar

All went ok for my first day (started a day late - lol) but did get hungry. I suppose that's normal when you think what i've gone from eating. I'm going to try a bar instead of milkshake for breakfast today though. See if it helps.

7. busylizzie

busylizzie Full Member

Don't forget to drink lots of water!
    Good luck with day 2

BL x

8. Leeby

Leeby Member

Diet:
    Slim Fast
    mmm yes yes lots of water, i wish someone had told me lol, im still aching from the week of no toilet action lol, keep as much water as possible, but you snack more than me, dont think i could do it if i was snacking aswell, for me its usually 2 shakes and dinner only, but im now drinking constantly throughout the day and ive found its take away my hunger pangs or rather my boredome eating pangs! im doing ok, starting my 2nd week today and i lost 6lbs, so the results are there to be had girl, keep going!! dont give in!! think of the new you that you want!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.