Extra Easy Days Starting Slimming World again for the third and final time!

happylauren

I'm Lauren, an 18 year old student.

Last year, I lost nearly 2 stone on Slimming World but I was so happy with my weight loss that I stopped thinking about what I was eating and I gained it all again over the summer. :break_diet:

But, now I am so motivated to finally lose the 5 stone I've wanted to lose for so long.:D I am at music school where all the girls wear beautiful clothes and I've realised how important it is for me to feel good about myself and feel comfortable in my own clothes.

I had a brilliant first week at Slimming World and I lost 4 and 1/2 lbs. I want to lose 3 and 1/2 lbs every week. I'm still feeling motivated and I really want to keep it up.

I can't wait to be slim! :queen:

Hey Lauren

Welcome back to SW :D I'm also on my 3rd and final time, we're gonna do it this time!!!

Well done on your first loss, that's great :D

The only thing I would suggest is set yourself a more reasonable goal. 3.5lbs each week isn't impossible, but our bodies are weirdos and some times the scales don't always reflect our efforts, and I find this leads to disappointment and loss of motivation, so you should really aim for a loss of 1lb a week, then anything else is a bonus. Please don't take that the wrong way - I just know how it feels to be 110% and not get the loss you expected at the end of the week.

Good luck hun xxxx

Thank you :)
Yes, maybe I shouldn't hope for 3 and a half pounds every week but make bigger goals, like 1 stone every 6-8 weeks. Good luck to you too! xxx

I re-joined last Friday for the 3rd time! Am worried that that my body will say not again, I'm not playing this time :) Fingers crossed we all do well this time.

3rd time is a charm, trust me! On my 2nd time around my body didn't play. But to be 100% honest, I wasn't in the right place in my head at that time, I was cheating a lot and really couldn't be bothered. But this time I so motivated! My body is playing along just fine and I'm not cheating. If I eat too much, I admit it, I never feel bad about it because that's what leads me to falling off the wagon! A constant PMA is the key!

Good luck! x

Hi Lauren, congratulations on such a great 1st week :D

I am going back to class tonight - also for the third and final time. This time I have set reachable goals and I also plan my whole week in advance so I know exactly what to buy and I can make sure i'm getting my healthy extra's in and using my syns sensibly. Hoping for a slimmer me by summer. Good luck!!!

Good luck!!!
This is my 3rd time too (2008 lost 2 st, then joined again 2009 - only lasted about a month lol! then had another baby, and now im back for the LAST time lol!) You can do it, just think positive, and give yourself mini goals like i do in my signature, reward yourself every step of the way!!! xxx

Another third timer here :p.

First time I lost nearly 5 stone but I pushed too hard and never recovered from a Christmas free for all.

Second time I wasn't really in the zone, struggled to lose 2 stone then caved in.

Third and final time I'm determined to make permanent changes. I know what I need to do to lose the weight and am resolved to keep eating the Slimming World way for life so I don't put it back on.

We can do this girls! As someone already said third time's the charm.

Back