Starting Slimming world again

LetMeEatCake

After losing a lot of weight a few years ago on slimming world I put a lot of it back on over the past two years.
Because of this I've decided that I am going to go back to group on Monday.
I'm finding it a little daunting because I've got a lot to lose but I'm determined to do it!

Wish me luck!
& Hi every one :)

Good luck! I just started back this week as well, but am doing it at home rather than going to class. You know it works, so just go for it!!

Welcome to Minimins and good luck back with SW. You've done it once so you know you can do it again!

Good luck LetMeEatCake!
I am also trying to lose weight after putting most back on of what I lost before on WW, its hard isn't it!
But if we've done it before, we can do it again, one step at a time!

The support on here is fab!

I'm another who's restarted again - but thinking positive - done it before, will do it again - and hopefully will keep it off too (I was ill and put all but 5 lbs of my original loss back on).
We can support each other - i find just looking at this site makes me reconsider a snack! :D

Good luck ?and welcome

Hi everyone

I am starting again from scratch tomorrow - Monday - 10th. I am going to do it from home so wish me luck too

Good luck to all new starters and rejoiners! :)

Hi LeMeEatCake,

Hope your first meeting goes well today - let us know how you get on. Good luck. And Hi to all the other newbies and restarts - there seem to be a lot of us about!! Could it be to do with Christmas looming in just 15 weeks?!

synstar said:
Hi LeMeEatCake,

Hope your first meeting goes well today - let us know how you get on. Good luck. And Hi to all the other newbies and restarts - there seem to be a lot of us about!! Could it be to do with Christmas looming in just 15 weeks?!

Could be Christmas synstar or is it more likely that there have been lots of hated holiday snaps! Good luck to all the new starters and welcome to minimins :)

Hey im restarting as well !! Didn't do it properly the last time but determined t get it right this time. Goin t plan plan plan its always the was t stay on track. Have homemade hummus n carrots n fridge if need snack later

Could be Christmas synstar or is it more likely that there have been lots of hated holiday snaps! Good luck to all the new starters and welcome to minimins :)

Ha ha ha.:) I'm, fixated on Christmas (well, on my birthday just before Christmas), but you are probably right - nothing like the holiday snaps to spur us into action!! Either way, good luck to everyone!!

Back