Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Starting Slimming World properly soon!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by bananas-on-toast, 12 July 2010 Social URL.

1. bananas-on-toast

bananas-on-toast Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st2lb
    Current Weight:
    19st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(4.96%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    Hi guys,

So far I have been halfheartedly following a hand-me-down food optimising book a friend gave me, and the slimming world diet makes so much sense! My only concern about going to meetings was that, due to my low budget, I might not be able to afford to go some weeks and it would set me back. Luckily, my GP may be giving me a referral next week through a health trainer because my weight is so bad, meaning I don't have to worry about being able to afford to go!

I'm so excited to get some more motivation and hopefully finally manage to shift this weight. There is a reason it is so successful, and I can't wait to feel better health and just walk into any shop, pick up any item of clothing and know that I can wear it.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lovely_Laura

Lovely_Laura Moooooo

Start Weight:
    33st0lb
    Current Weight:
    21st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    11st0.5lb(33.44%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I hope the referral thing comes through for you, that would be lovely.:)

Good luck with the plan!

4. Happytigger

Happytigger Full Member

Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers ProPoints
    Good luck and carry on using your food optimising...so that you will have your head around the plan before you get your referral.:)

5. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Good luck with the referral wait Hun.

Have a look at the food diaries on here too to give you an idea of the things that we are eating.

x

6. 10st10lbs

10st10lbs Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(5.33%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hey you, hope you get the referral as SW is a brilliant plan to be on, you see that for yourself :) You will always have a support group here even if you can't attend classes, and we are always willing to help, no matter what the problem.

Ali xxx

7. bananas-on-toast

bananas-on-toast Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st2lb
    Current Weight:
    19st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(4.96%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    Thankyou everyone, your support means so much. I feel so much better since I joined this site. I hope I can support you all the way you are supporting me. Let's kick our asses into shape!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.