Starting slimming world tomorrow help, support or general tips please?

linzi.

Hi im going back to slimming world tomorrow after about a 3 year break and a new baby. I have a massive amount to lose. So hoping joining on here will keep me motivated and help with new ideas and food diaries. Im hoping to find some buddys on here to do it together and help each other along. I have a holiday booked for beg of Nov so need to lose as much as poss by then. So any help, support, tips, recipes, ideas or anything at all that will keep me on track is more than welcome. Thank you xx

Hi im going back to slimming world tomorrow after about a 3 year break and a new baby. I have a massive amount to lose. So hoping joining on here will keep me motivated and help with new ideas and food diaries. Im hoping to find some buddys on here to do it together and help each other along. I have a holiday booked for beg of Nov so need to lose as much as poss by then. So any help, support, tips, recipes, ideas or anything at all that will keep me on track is more than welcome. Thank you xx

Welcome and congratulations on the new baby. Good luck with your journey, you've got a little time till November but holidays help keep the focus don't they.

Back