Starting slimming world tomorrow motivation needed :(

sxykyle

hey! i did try slimming world before about year ago and lost motivation quickly and since then have gain a stone and half :(

I am really determined this time and really want to stick at it, i always find the first week the hardest week. wish me luck guys think i will need it! currently weigh 11 stone and want to get down to 8 and half stone seems so far away!:eek::eek:

I did the same. Left my group close to target as thought I could easily do it myself at home, but gained a stone & a half!! Joined group again last week as I can't do it at home on my own, need the group! My first weigh in tomorrow ekkkk.
Good luck! This forum is great for support & advice x

Well done on restarting, and I'm sure you'll have no bother getting down to your goal in no time at all - just take it half stone by half stone, and set yourself lots of mini targets in between so there's always something just within reach to work towards :) Good luck! xx

Thanks guys! i did the same went to group and thought i could do it at home but hasnt worked out to plan. its so frustrating to think was only a stone away from my target and now im 2 and half stone away but i know i can do it! my slimming world plan is done for the week so im not looking through fridge when im hungry good luck on your weigh in lmg_ im sure you will have a great weight loss in your first week! xx

Back