Starting Slimming World tomorrow ;)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by fit4hols, 22 May 2011 Social URL.

1. fit4hols

fit4hols Silver Member

Start Weight:
    61.7kg
    Current Weight:
    53.7kg
    Goal Weight:
    54kg
    Lost(%):
    8kg(12.94%)
    Diet:
    Healthy eating/calorie counting
    Hi Everyone!

I'm starting SW again tomorrow as I really need to lose about a stone so that I can get into my summer clothes that fitted great two years ago, and a little tighter last year...:argh: Hoping to get some support here!

About 10 years ago I belonged to a Slimming World group and lost a couple of stone, so I know it works... I just need to motivate myself. I can't join a group anymore as I live in Japan (Land of the Slim!) And I need SW buddies to help me stay focused!

First weigh-in tomorrow! Hope you guys are all having a good week, looking forward to joining you:)

xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bunny_hops

bunny_hops Violet is shrinking

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(26.29%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS was using Xenical and eating low fat and low cal. Exante baby!!!
    Good luck with sw and with your weigh in!

4. sliminspired

sliminspired Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Lots To Lose - HELP NEEDED!!!!!

:) Hi there all I am a newbie to this site I am going to start my SW plan from tomorrow Followed this plan before and find its a great plan to follow. However i got 31+ lbs to lose and I am hoping to be inspired, motivated and supported by this site I need slimming buddies too to help me thru my journey and achieving my goal. I can't join a group either :cry:but I got all my SW bks out to get me on track Weigh in will be Tuesday mornings Wish me luck and would appreciate any help Good luck with ur journey x

5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Good luck with SW. Great to have a member from Japan.

Irene xx

6. Lilah.Irelynn

Lilah.Irelynn Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Diet:
    Sacred Heart
    Hi!! Welcome to the forum and good luck with SW!! I wish you all the luck in the world!! I'm here if you need motivation or support!! :D Good luck, again!!

7. fit4hols

fit4hols Silver Member

Start Weight:
    61.7kg
    Current Weight:
    53.7kg
    Goal Weight:
    54kg
    Lost(%):
    8kg(12.94%)
    Diet:
    Thanks everyone for your words of support - and good luck to you all too - we can do it! By the looks of your profiles, you already are! That's incredibly motivating!

8. chickenlicken40

chickenlicken40 Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Waves! hello I am also starting today so very new, I did the CD 4 years ago and I loved how quickly the weight came off, however it did not agree with me!! I have been playing with ww since Feb for two months doing it on line, but to be honest it I was kidding myself, I lost 7 lbs but I have put it all back on again by comfort eating since I knew I was losing my job!!
    So good luck!!

9. fit4hols

fit4hols Silver Member

Start Weight:
    61.7kg
    Current Weight:
    53.7kg
    Goal Weight:
    54kg
    Lost(%):
    8kg(12.94%)
    Diet:
    Thanks Chickenlicken40! Sorry to hear about your job and hope that things settle down soon. Good luck to you too - it's nice not to feel on my own with this!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.