Starting sns today :)

MamaC

Silver Member
Hi I'm Cec I'm moving to Sns from exante! I started it last Saturday but its not for me at all, the hubby decided we should both try Sns :)
I need to lose about 6-7st and really would love to do it by September ? not sure if that's possible but I'm gonna give it a good go!
Hope your all doing well today x

Welcome! Well the average is a stone a month so you should be able to reach your goal by September if you stick with it :) I much orefer S&S personally, good luck!

A stone a month wow I can only dream what that would be like! I'm not gonna count my chickens till their hatched though as Iv not lost anything so far ? is that normal?

I've never done exante but I'm sure u'll love the s&s packs. I love most of them with only a couple that I'm not so keen on. It's great ur hubby is doing it too x

Oh no I just made a huge mistake ? I thought I would use my milk allowance and make a Choc crispy shake with Hal milk and water but for some stupid reason I measured the full amount in milk and only clicked to what I was doing while mixing! Is this gonna do something really bad will I have to start all over again?

Dont worry about it, im sure your first morning it wont affect much!

everyone makes the odd slip anyway, but just keep going... it will work. Good luck xx

Oh good ? dont wanna have to go thru those first few days all over again!

On a better note how yummy is the Choc crispy shake mmmm will def be ordering lots of them next!

The shakes on Sns are so much nicer they taste like what the are supposed to be :) I think Exante is a required taste hope you find Sns more enjoyable I know I am!

Back