Step 1 Sole Source Starting sole source at end of month tips and support welcome x

kittykat20131

I'm a newbie on here I'm 28 married with a 3 year old girl. I'm 11st 11 wanting to get down to 9 stone I'm going on holiday 1st week in June hope to be well at target by then.

Can we exercise on this diet? I'm wanting to do 30 day shred along side this x

Any feed back would be appreciated x

Hi

You are not supposed to exercise excessively, or substantially increase your exercise, however, there are definitely people who do the 30 Day Shred and various other regimes. I also think if you were quite active before starting the diet it is ok to keep it up.

The problems are more likely to arise when substantially decreasing your calories intake at the same time as substantially increasing your exercise. Some people also find their weight loss slows as the body tries to retain calories as it thinks it is starving.

Good luck.

Hi

You are not supposed to exercise excessively, or substantially increase your exercise, however, there are definitely people who do the 30 Day Shred and various other regimes. I also think if you were quite active before starting the diet it is ok to keep it up.

The problems are more likely to arise when substantially decreasing your calories intake at the same time as substantially increasing your exercise. Some people also find their weight loss slows as the body tries to retain calories as it thinks it is starving.

Good luck.

Thanks lol think I'm going to do sw x

Back