Step 1 Sole Source Starting sole source

Water, water, water!

Every time you want to eat find a nice distraction, painting nails, reading a magazine, come on minimins!

First time I did this diet I lived on this site lol!

Tell some close friends or family to help keep you on the straight and narrow!

Try not to weigh yourself everyday!

Be excited for your journey, it is hard but soo worth it! Xxx

You'll soon be in your stride, any diet seems daunting on it's eve, but it's sooo worth it. The beauty if CWP is that weight drops over so fast you'll be flying through the weeks without thinking, then one day you'll be staring your goal in the eyes & saying, "why hello you, where have you been all my life"... Good luck, drink plenty if water, you'll naturally keep busy, you'll have done your research, it's not gonna be pleasant over the 1st few days but stick at it & you'll have a grin bigger than a Cheshire cats after your 1st weigh in... X

Hi nath, same for me too...I'm nervous but it's got to be done. I'm actually really looking forward to being regimented and changing my life. Good luck with tomorrow. :)

I'm really determined just afraid that a porridge a bar and a soup a day I think il be so hungry but if i drink lots of water i should be ok? Does it really get easier after a few days? :/

I'm really determined just afraid that a porridge a bar and a soup a day I think il be so hungry but if i drink lots of water i should be ok? Does it really get easier after a few days? :/

Yes It really does' get through the first week and you seriously won't be hungry , you will be great!

Hi there :wavey:

I too started on the 26th although I'm a restart! Hope you are getting on well! I really struggled in the evenings when I was home from work so for my breakfast I try hold off until 11am-12am and then don't have another CWP until I'm home from work after 4.30pm that way I still have something to look forward to around 8pm when theres loads of temptation in the house I'll just have a shake!

This works really well for me but I suppose everyones different

:heartpump:

Hey! It's the end of day two for me and for the first time I'm feeling hungry :-( I've been so up beat and positive, so just hoping I feel better tomorrow. Keep thinking of ways I can cheat - but I know there are non and it's not worth it. It's strange that when you do a diet...all of a sudden, EVERYTHING is about food...meals here, there, and everywhere - i hate being anti-social and missing out. Ah well, its a small price to pay. Hope you guys are all getting on ok. Night x

Hey guys,

Just finished day 5 here and I can tell you it really does get better. Day 1-3 was miserable 100% dire to suffer through. Dizzy and light headed, weird taste in your mouth, lack of concentration and that isn't even dealing with the constant hunger and desire to eat anything edible. But then day 4 happened and WHAM. It's like breaking through a barrier. All of a sudden it doesn't look so dark and hungry any more You feel happy, your packs begin to fight off the hunger (Still hungry, but it's not I MUST EAT! It's more... oh my belly is empty, how unfortunate for it.. *glug glug glug*

There isn't any way to make the diet easier, just drink your water and keep yourself as occupied as possible and hopefully you will hit your barrier sooner rather than later :)

Martyn, well done on getting through the rough patch and getting to the other side! It is so worth it! Gets better too when it becomes so routine! Sometimes when I'm at work I don't know how I ever had time to eat lunch lol! Keep us updated with your losses! :)

Back