Starting Soon...advice needed please :)

babystar31

Gold Member
Helloooo all. Im placing an order next week and starting this diet for the first time after a friend recommending it. Just wondered though, what do u all think of the meal packs? Shakes and bars ive done on other diets so im fine with them...but the meals, are they any good? I need some savoury in my diet but the only ones that caught my eye are the cottage pie and the macaroni.....help! I know i can order samples but keen just to get an order in and get started lol xx

I love them all, the chilli is nice if you just soak it a minute before you cook! The macaroni cheese is new, and there is a new chilli and spag bol I haven't tried yet. I started by getting the samples, you can get one of each item available not just one meal, one shake etc. I started on that then ordered a weeks worth and never looked back!

the cottage pie is a bit bland, a lot of people add stuff to it like ground pepper, herbs, I add ground garlic. You can add bits and bobs to all the meals, I add cinnamon, nutmeg or allspice to the porridge!

the meals are the best thing about the diet
I could never stick to shakes and bars alone but if you can then great
but the meals really help you keep on track especially with the veg allowance
my advice would be try everything and prepare to be flexible too , I went through stages of having just meals , having a bar then not having a bar , shakes only for a few days (when I feel bloated ) so its good to mix things up a bit and then you dont get bored
good luck

almost everyone likes the spag bol and chilli , I love the porridge but not everyone does , and i hate the cottage pie but some people love it , so its very individual
use the forum to find ways of using the meals , spice them up , combine them with your veg and protein allowance , lots of great ideas around

look in the stickies for top tips for newbies thread

Thanks ladies....ive ordered some samples so will see what i like before i order a month supply. Cant wait to get properly started x

The foods great and weight loss is fab :)

The meals are all great, i haven't tried the mac cheese yet, i'm waiting for delivery of some. I don't feel i could live on shakes and bars only.

Back