Starting SS tomorrow

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by britts, 21 March 2009 Social URL.

1. britts

britts Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.43%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet (FFL)
    I received my case of chocolate shakes today, which I thought was surprisingly fast -only took 2 days with standard shipping! I will be attempting my first day of SS tomorrow (Saturday). I have to admit that I am a little nervous. The only thing I can compare it to is being at the top of a steep hill on a roller coaster. I'm nervous about the ride down, and I know that once I start I won't be able to stop. But once I'm at the end, I'll be glad I went through with it.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Purple Hugs

Purple Hugs Loves weight.. training!

Start Weight:
    13st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(3.47%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Aww don't be nervous!!

You may want to add other flavours though or you'll get bored ;) I have favourites from time to time but they do pass! :p

The journey is really empowering in my experience. I have been on CD in the past, and did SS, I got down a few stone and then fell off the wagon! I haven't tried again till now as have been trying to 'do it myself' which I've finally admitted I can't!! lol

CD has again reminded me I can lose weight without any hick ups! :D If you stick 100% to whichever plan you choose, you WILL lose weight, it's as simple as that :) just look around you for the inspiration in the next few days till you are in ketosis :)

Good luck! I look forward to congratulating your on your weight loss next week! :D

4. Oinkstop

Oinkstop Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(10.28%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge USA
    Good luck! I think you will find that it works surprisingly well. I've also found that if you take a small spoonful of peppermint flavoring and add it to your shake, it tastes very nice. Also, mix your shakes with ice, it definitely makes the FFL taste much better!

5. britts

britts Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.43%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet (FFL)
    I actually like the chocolate shake. Well, I do now, at first I thought "How in the heck am I going to drink this 3x a day?!?". I'm weary of ordering any other flavors because I don't want to be stuck with them if I hate them. That's what happened with the tomato soup flavor, I could only get halfway through my cup before having to throw the rest away. Maybe after a few weeks on SS I'll give the soup another try ... maybe it will taste ok since I won't have any other food to compare it to!

6. eyeontheprize

eyeontheprize can see the end in sight!

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st6lb
    Lost(%):
    7st11lb(37.98%)
    Diet:
    Currently - Cambridge SS+
    I only have the choi, choc mint, peanut bar and a/c porridge. Thought I would get bored but I would rather stick to ones I like than force down ones I'm not keen on.

Don't be scared, it's exciting! Good luck :)

7. crazylilblondie

crazylilblondie Pizza addict

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(7.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    good luck!

8. Eileen

Eileen likes posting.

Diet:
    Slimming world.
    Good luck hope it all goes well.

9. xkarina24

xkarina24 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(11.64%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Good luck I hope it's going well.:)

10. Oinkstop

Oinkstop Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(10.28%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge USA
    That's how I felt about the Super Oats (porridge). Fortunately, I'd only ordered one can of the stuff. But it was absolutely terrible and I couldn't gag it down, even when I put cinnamon on it.

I tried several times and just gave up!

11. Petrina

Petrina Full Member

Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Good luck, I'm restarting tomorrow.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.