Starting Sunday 29/02

Ian1975

Hey all,

Did Cambridge last year successfully(ish).

Went from 15st 4lbs down to target weight of 11st 10lbs and less than BMI of 25. I went on holiday and don't think I ever had my top on!! Eat very sensibly on hols..... Then cam a new job, a trip to NYC, Christmas, longer hours, back to wine and takeaways.

Time to do something like Cambridge that doesn't require the trips to consultants.

Starting weight will be 13st 2lbs, so 20lbs to go.

Ha ha love the fictional day start date!!

Well done getting back on track and good luck getting started- any idea what plan you will follow? I do LT mixed with Tesco shakes to reduce cost, it works for me but it is as bland as!

Ha ha love the fictional day start date!!

Well done getting back on track and good luck getting started- any idea what plan you will follow? I do LT mixed with Tesco shakes to reduce cost, it works for me but it is as bland as!

Hey Joanie!

Doing 3 x "4 a day" shakes or soups, and one of the spag bols or red bean chillis. So pretty much Total Plus Solution. If I can stay on it for one week I'm expecting to shed 8 or so lbs. It's just the immediacy of the shot in the arm!!!

Downsides - I've had one shake, one soup and over 3lts of water so far today......and I can hear the crisps calling!!!

Ian as you know stick with it- the first 4 days are worst but you've done it once you can do it again! To be fair you don't have much to lose at all so you'll lose that quickly and can move on to a different plan after the week easily!

Hi How are you getting on???

Back