Starting SW at home................

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by JBJLOVER, 26 April 2011 Social URL.

1. JBJLOVER

JBJLOVER Member

Start Weight:
    15st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2.5lb(7.59%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi all, have done SW and WW before, but totally skint so gonna try on me own, well hubby will be doing it too.

Got shock of my life this morn wi and scales were bang on 15ST...........so here goes. Think i'm gonna do extra easy.........but will prob be on here with lots of annoying things to ask, lol.

Properly starting sun morn, as on hols this week with hubby and DD, but have been out for bike ride this morn, but did end up having pub lunch.

I also have a good incentive , my sis is 40 7 weeks this friday........so would defo love a stone off for that.....any more would be a bonus!!!!!

So hi from me :talk017:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. magnum

magnum New Member

Good luck... I joined SW for a 6 week course struggled a bit to get to group because of lifestyle, but apart from that found the sw rep not as helpful as you are led to believe :(
    anyway she has now left but I am going to continue on my own.. I am finding it very slow going -8lbs in as many weeks but overall am happy as it is going the right way...

4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Good luck with extra easy.

Irene xx

5. JBJLOVER

JBJLOVER Member

Start Weight:
    15st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2.5lb(7.59%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Cheers guys, sat with sw mag and books i got a year ago from class this morn!!!!

6. WonderlandDoll

WonderlandDoll New Member

Good luck! Just started SW Extra Easy on Monday so let me know if you have any questions... Best wishes! :) xoxo

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.