Starting SW Pregnant - My Diary

sarahrob87

Hello, so I started Slimming World at the start of month, as am pregnant with my first baby - 14 weeks now - and the visit to the midwife had my bmi as obese. All a sudden I realise a change was needed so I didn't get even bigger during the pregnancy.

I have done quite well in the last month (maybe thanks to the morning sickness and boiling heat over last few weeks)!?

Wk 1 - First Weigh in - 16st12.5lb
Wk 2 - Holiday
Wk 3 - 16st 8lb (4.5lb lost)
Wk 4 - 16st 2lb (6lb lost)

So, I have completely overhauled mine and the husband's diet (he doesn't need it as he is skinny mini). I know the syns in everything, and so far, so easy. In the last week I have had an extra 'desperation' for really naughty food, so I thought I would start this diary to keep me going!

Am finding the trickiest working in an office, eating lunch brought from home, and being v hungry by 3pm, and having already overdosed on fruit through the day. Good job there are no biscuits in my reach :)

Anyway lots of rambling, so I am 5'10 and size 20 at the moment. Would be great if I could get down to a healthy BMI level in the next year or so. No quick fixes for me, as I can't diet.... SW seems the best alternative for me, as it is just eating as you always should... Here goes...!

Back