Original starting sw tomorrow

Sazanne

Help
Im starting sw tomorrow ive got 3 stone to loose and im scared stiff

Don't be scared, it's a great plan :) Are you going to group or doing it from home? x

I'm going to a group I'm finally taking the plunge but worried how the plan will fit in with family meal times x

I reckon it's the best plan out there for family-friendly food - as long as you don't mind cooking from scratch you'll be able to continue eating most of your favourites (chips, shepherds pie, lasagne, spag bol, chilli, the list goes on...), just with tweaks to the recipes and cooking methods :) And best of all, your family will reap the benefits too!

I don't mind cooking from scratch
Thanks

Thanks I'm sure I'll be back on tomorrow, this site is so good for inspiration x

Good luck I am going to my first meeting tomorrow night and scared too! My mum got to her goal last week in total she has gone from an 18 to a 12 and eats such yummy food :) let us know how u get on x

Good luck to you too I've been reading all the advice on here but I'm still nervous x

Slimming World is great for family meals, I have two 7 year olds and they love all the food and we all eat the same things together. Good Luck! X

Good luck! the plan is amazing and even after nearly a year of being on it i still can't believe that i can eat so much food and lose weight. It's so easy to fit around a busy lifestyle too :) x

My DH doesn't like quorn either. The only way he'll eat it is when I use the "chicken" pieces, marinaded in a couple of Tbs of sweet chilli sauce (2 syns per Tbs) and then baked, served with rice.

Denise

How did you get on at your first class? Hope you've got a nice group :)

Yeah I too want to know how you got on :)

I never believed in diet clubs before and have always believed that in order to lose weight you need to eat less calories and exercise more. This of course still works for many people but with Slimming World I am never hungry, I can eat morning, noon and nights (which I mostly do!) and still lose weight!

I've been on plan for 2 months now and lost 25lbs--couldn't be happier plus I know that once I hit target I can maintain it (or if I do put on some weight I know how to easily lose it!).

It really is the best plan out there. Looking forward to seeing your progress :)

Today is day 2 I'm so surprised the amount of 'free' food I'm doing EE as advised by my sw consultant, I keep checking my book to make sure it's free,

it amazes me the amount I can eat and be on a 'diet'

P.s the group is lovely and the consultant is fab

That's brilliant, yes I always took my book with me on every shopping trip/day out etc!
It's like my bible :D

Back