Starting TFR 100% today- 6th Jan~

Hey everyone, I have just got back from the pharmacy and im all set to go! Are there any other people starting today? Also, are there any extra pieces of equipment i can purchase that the pharmacy dont provide such as heart monitor? I wanna be totally prepared as I WILL lose this weight! :) x

Hello, I started today too and so far so good. I've had two shakes today, a strawberry for breakfast and a chocolate shake for lunch with plenty of water, some black coffee and a mint tea for drinks. The only thing I purchased from the pharmacy was the shaker.
Good luck with your diet.

Hey everyone, I have just got back from the pharmacy and im all set to go! Are there any other people starting today? Also, are there any extra pieces of equipment i can purchase that the pharmacy dont provide such as heart monitor? I wanna be totally prepared as I WILL lose this weight! :) x

Hey, I started today aswell, I have had my first vanilla shake this morning followed by a nice hour long walk and am just about to have a strawberry 1 for lunch. I didn't purchase anything else from the pharmacy apart from the shaker.

All the best and keep us updated as we have started on the same day as you so more than likely be feeling the same in a few days lol. stay strong :D

Hello, I started today too and so far so good. I've had two shakes today, a strawberry for breakfast and a chocolate shake for lunch with plenty of water, some black coffee and a mint tea for drinks. The only thing I purchased from the pharmacy was the shaker.
Good luck with your diet.

All the best :D

What was the chocolate shake like because i'm not a fan of chocolate skaes but I was thinking that maybe one night use hot water and have it as a hot choc?

What you think.....?

Hi Slimmerplz
I'm not a massive fan of chocolate shakes either but it wasn't too bad. I must say the idea of having it as a hot chocolate sounds appealing so I might try that myself too :)
How are you feeling so far without eating? I'm feeling not too bad so far. I keep telling myself to get through week 1 and it'll all be ok.
Good luck with the plan.

I only like my chocolate hot when I use a peppermint tea bag - so it's a minty hot chocolate. Mmmm very nice - a brilliant tip from this site xx

Well i have only had one shake today so far, it was a strawberry shake, thought it tasted like baby milk. Anyway, what I will do the next shake is mix it with water and add crushed ice. That should help. Also, I will be having my chocolate shake hot. I got the chicken soup aswell, dont know how that will turn out tho :/

Yeah it will be great to see how we are all getting on from starting on the same day :)

This site is saving me lol thank you! x

I started today to....... all my chemist had was vanilla for the whole week......but I didn t want to wait and eat even more (starting diet tomorrow.. eat enough for 4 people!!!!) If you like cinnamon it nice added to the vanilla shake. Also if you use half the water you turn your shake into a pudding..use a very small spoon to make it last !!!!
Good luck everyone I lost 10st last time!!

Am lucky as I love all the flavours even the soup as it's like a warm meal for me.
Am due my first weigh in tomoz n am gonna give the flapjacks a try! Eeeek!
X

I started today to....... all my chemist had was vanilla for the whole week......but I didn t want to wait and eat even more (starting diet tomorrow.. eat enough for 4 people!!!!) If you like cinnamon it nice added to the vanilla shake. Also if you use half the water you turn your shake into a pudding..use a very small spoon to make it last !!!!
Good luck everyone I lost 10st last time!!

You can also add a bit of coffee with the vanilla - not too bad x

i am officially starting tomorrow got astarter pack for last 3 days but was maintenace and pretty crap, so ready for the real thing tomorrow, good luck

Back