Starting the 1200 Kcal on Thursday

mummyofthreegirls

Hiya:sign0144:

i see my Counsellor for the first time on Wednesday, so will be starting the diet on Thursday.

I really hoped to be doing the first step of the diet, but my doctor would not sign my medical form (my bmi is over 40) because it being surgery policy not to sign those type of forms. So i am going to do the 1200 kcal diet until my bmi is 40 then be on the first stage. I really hope i can do it.

Look forward to chatting to you all
xx

Hello !

Such a shame your doc wouldnt sign the form :( but dont worry 1200 is a good diet :) and you will lose loads on it :)

You'll be at bmi 40 in no time!

All the best x

Thanks very much i am looking forward to starting, i think i will find the drinking as much water part difficult though lol! but i will try as best i can on drinking it :D

well done with your 4 stone loss! thats brilliant :D

Thanks x

I used to HATE drinking water pre CD...found it sooo boring and a chore....but im addicted to the stuff now!!

I go through about 4-5 litres a day sometimes less if ive had a real busy one at work but i always have a 1.5 litre bottle with me that i just keep refilling from the tap :D it really does help with clearing everything out!! helps keep me regualar too!! which you'll prob have no problem with on 1200 but anyway you'll know what i mean when you start soul sorce lol

x

Thanks x

I used to HATE drinking water pre CD...found it sooo boring and a chore....but im addicted to the stuff now!!

I go through about 4-5 litres a day sometimes less if ive had a real busy one at work but i always have a 1.5 litre bottle with me that i just keep refilling from the tap :D it really does help with clearing everything out!! helps keep me regualar too!! which you'll prob have no problem with on 1200 but anyway you'll know what i mean when you start soul sorce lol

x

I can not wait to start the ss step, i wish i was doing it now.
Good idea about refilling a bottle, amazing how much easier it is drinking water out of a bottle instead of a glass.

Welcome MOTG! I started on 1000 cals as my BMI was over 40, with the intention of moving down to SS when I got under 40. But I never bothered lol :D

I'm the same mrsessex, I usually drank Coke Zero and stuff before the diet, sometimes sparkling water and never still water. Partly because I thought the stuff didn't taste nice out of the tap (the water at out old house was nicer lol). I've changed a lot now, I much prefer water to anything else!

Welcome MOTG! I started on 1000 cals as my BMI was over 40, with the intention of moving down to SS when I got under 40. But I never bothered lol :D

I'm the same mrsessex, I usually drank Coke Zero and stuff before the diet, sometimes sparkling water and never still water. Partly because I thought the stuff didn't taste nice out of the tap (the water at out old house was nicer lol). I've changed a lot now, I much prefer water to anything else!

I drink diluted orange juice (the no added sugar) cause its what my girls drink lol!
I would prefer to do the 1000 cals, i will run it buy my counsellor, i do like veg, and but with gravy :giggle: but i do enjoy it with out to.

Thanks lunar jim

Well done with your weightloss! lovely to see you done it all on the 1000 cal diet

Wekcome MOTG! How awful that your GP practice has a 'policy' like that, whatever happened to individualised care! Sure you will be fine on 1000 and lose loads. Can always use minis for the hard times, its kept me going through many a rough patch. All the best xx

Wekcome MOTG! How awful that your GP practice has a 'policy' like that, whatever happened to individualised care! Sure you will be fine on 1000 and lose loads. Can always use minis for the hard times, its kept me going through many a rough patch. All the best xx

Fake the signature! :D No, that would be naughty, I'm not suggesting doing that.

Thanks Butterfly, i think it is awful to, considering each time i am at the doctor, my weight is brought up :rolleyes:.
Well done on your weight loss so far! x

Fake the signature! :D No, that would be naughty, I'm not suggesting doing that.

:giggle: would be tempting to do that though lol!!

LOL Jim! Love it! ......and of course we could never endorse such an action! It just really p's me off when people are refused for no good reason. Some GP's just do not realise how much guts it takes for people to choose to do this in the first place. Do they prefer to have a practice full of people with complications due to obesity!
BTW, i didn't realise you were on 1000, well impressed! xx

Back