• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Starting the Cambridge Diet on Thursday

I have been here before but slipped up big time so starting all over again. I know some might say it's the wrong time with Christmas being around the corner but I just think if I don't start now then I will never start.
Well I will keep you updated and good luck to all of you who are new and those of you who are already on your weight loss journey. x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Good luck, take it one meal at a time xx

Aww thank you.

Hav been full of cold so had the weekend off, back to day one for me!

So far so good been 100% today...

One meal at a time ;)

Xxx

Your welcome...I am really impressed. You will do it!
I think I am getting a cold myself, I have been sneezing all day and beginning to feel chilly. I am still going to start on Thursday...I've got too. xx

good luck :) its never the wrong time to start, like you say, it's better now than never :) x

this is the most supportive site I have ever been on :)

I love it!!

Hi Ladies, I have had a bit of a delay starting due to illness. I have started today and so far I feel a bit tired but I think that is more down to me going to bed at 1.30am this morning and waking up at 5.45am.

My goal is to lose a stone by Christmas...home that is possible in 20 days.

start date - 05.12.2011
start weight - 17 stones

Lfc

hi brown sugar 7 i have been here before and had to stop and i restarted my cd yesterday and doing ok how are you doing? if you want to be buddy i am happy to be here
i cant wait until monday weigh in :)

Hi Lfc, I am not too bad now. I was feeling extremely hungry earlier but I just drank half a litre of water and feel much better. I was on the cd last year and lost 2 stones I am almost back to where I first started. I am determined to lose it all again and much more. I felt great and I looked fantastic.

I would love to have a buddy lfc thanks for asking. We need all the support we can get. My first weigh in is on Saturday as my cd councellor can't do Monday. I started yesterday. Ok well that's a deal we can support each other throughout our cd journey.

Good luck with the weigh in on Monday. I know your going to do well.
xxx

Lfc

hi brown sugar 7 its a deal we will support each other along our journey and keep each other in tow,, good luck for your weigh in saturday x

Hi brown sugar- good luck with the start- drink plenty and keep positive- and jumo on here if you need support- fantastic place !

Lfc hows it going - nearly through those first few days now :)

Lfc

Doing great setas feeling good and positive. How are u

Good luck with your journey :) and welcome back :)