Starting today, 7am and weak but strong!

Nicki90

ComfortEater/ManPortions
Hi all

I have been on Lipotrim and exante before and went from 23st 3lb to 17st 13lb at my lowest. I am now 23st 2lb again and feeling shocking again :(. Getting a lot of joint pain and im only 22. Just started my nursing degree too so want to get healthy.
Roll on first weigh in x

Nicki90 said:
Hi all

I have been on Lipotrim and exante before and went from 23st 3lb to 17st 13lb at my lowest. I am now 23st 2lb again and feeling shocking again :(. Getting a lot of joint pain and im only 22. Just started my nursing degree too so want to get healthy.
Roll on first weigh in x

Good luck, my start weight was about 5lbs less than you and I'm currently nearly 3.5 stone down! You'll feel the benefits really quickly, aslong as you stick to it! Good luck with the nursing degree-that's what I want to do too, but I've got to wait a few years now! Look forward to hearing how you get on :) are you going to start a diary aswell x

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck, my start weight was about 5lbs less than you and I'm currently nearly 3.5 stone down! You'll feel the benefits really quickly, aslong as you stick to it! Good luck with the nursing degree-that's what I want to do too, but I've got to wait a few years now! Look forward to hearing how you get on :) are you going to start a diary aswell x

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

Why do you have to wait a few years?

I'm not sure about a diary yet, just trying to get through day one, just watched my husband eat a burger and I nearly died x

xxx

Good luck Nikki with the diet and with your nursing degree, it will all be so worth it!! You could go on working solution and have a burger without the bun etc and still lose a bit! I have been doing a bit of WS and losing some pounds, maybe not as much as I hoped but every litle pound helps, will just take a little longer to get there!
Stay strong!

Back