Starting today eek

Hi there, what shake did you have? Some shakes taste better either hot or with flavorings added to them. Good Luck im only on day 2 so know how you feel xx

Oh no! I haven't tried either yet. May just take some getting used 2? xx

The taste improves within a few days merlin. If you make the shakes with loads of ice they smell less like stinky baby-formula. Hold your nose as you drink them - that really helps too. In a couple of days I guarantee you'll be an addict like the rest of us! :D

Oh and try to drink with a straw! Really helps me :)

Yippee glad it's been more palatable. Ice and sweetener in the shakes r a revelation. I dont like coffee in the shakes either. Also using a blender helps. Chilli flakes r ok. Onwards and upwards now hopefully:)

I add salt and pepper to most of the savoury packs, and sometimes a bit of cayenne pepper to spice it up a bit. I also make the shakes up as hot drinks (well the vanilla and choc ones anyway ;) ) and add cinnamon and nutmeg to add a bit of something.

Just made cookies out of the porridge! Was delicious recommend it! Glad you found something you like. How are you feeling?

How did you make them into biscuits? x

Mixed the porridge with a little water into a thick paste, set out on baking paper and baked them in the over for 15 mins.200 degrees was amazing x

Just had my last shake there. Yummy chocolate!

I thought it was lovley! I blended it with ice x

Back