starting today instead of new year

v12345

Silver Member
So i've decided to start LT today instead of next week. i have had a brilliant xmas inspite of being ill but now's the time to get back into losing weight as i fell am 100% ready.
As i want to get on with it, looking to do LT for 3 months and try and lose 4 stones, so hopefully i will get to my goal by 31st of March, just before the weather starts to change.
good luck everyone.
we can do it, we will all be skinny by summer.
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Hello I'm Claire and starting today :) best of luck and looking forward to hear your weightloss success :)

hiya chick, we can support each other and be each other's motivation.
:)

I'm starting tomorrow, good luck!

claire30 said:
Sounds fab to me :) what days are your weigh in? I'm is a Saturday

coz I work 3 long days/ nights a week, it varies. I weigh in at chemist every week but I will count my weigh in at home on Tuesdays as I started today.
:D:D

Hey you guys - you like a challenge don't you - all that Christmas left overs laying around - well done for making the decision, you are 90% of the way there in making the decision, the weight will just fall off you all. Stay tuned in and we will all encourage each other.

So i've decided to start LT today instead of next week. i have had a brilliant xmas inspite of being ill but now's the time to get back into losing weight as i fell am 100% ready.
As i want to get on with it, looking to do LT for 3 months and try and lose 4 stones, so hopefully i will get to my goal by 31st of March, just before the weather starts to change.
good luck everyone.
we can do it, we will all be skinny by summer.
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Hi there,
Good luck with it. I will be with you from next week and hope to also lose 4 stone by end of March, and 5.5 by end of May. 100% here I come!!!
x x x

Good luck, just take it one day at a time. x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Hello how's your day been?

doing a 12hr shift, finish at 7:30pm, got bad choc withdrawal, massive headache and been moody but am seeing it through with a big smile on my face.
:-D
hows yours been?

Day 1 for me today. 3 chocolate shakes down. Would love to loose 3 stone

claire30 said:
Hello how u doing? im ok just a bad headache ouch lol

Hiya, terrible headache as well, n time of month! In a very bad mood again coz am cravin chocolates sooooo bad!!!!
But still goin strong! But I don't think I'll hav a good loss this week due to TOM, as I tend to put some on!
This is so hard, getting back into it! Wish these few days would fly by!

Hiya, terrible headache as well, n time of month! In a very bad mood again coz am cravin chocolates sooooo bad!!!!
But still goin strong! But I don't think I'll hav a good loss this week due to TOM, as I tend to put some on!
This is so hard, getting back into it! Wish these few days would fly by!
how u doing today? i miss bread in the mornings lol

keep up the good work. x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

I really want to start tomorrow but i need to wait till monday so i can be weighed and pick up my new supplies on a monday,

Back