Starting today just wanted to say hello

loulou123

Hi Everyone

After weeks of having the packs sat in my kitchen and putting more and more weight on thinking ' I will start tomorrow and I will have one more blow out' THATS IT!!! I'm starting today! I bought a two week starter pack and i'm sticking to it. I have done Exante and Lipotrim before and I know the diet works, but I also know how hard it is.

My sister is getting married next June and I am desperate not to be a fat bridesmaid! I feel like the only thing that will get in my way is friends and family telling me it's a stupid diet and that I will only put the weight back on! It's such a hard diet I'm hoping that I can talk them round and tell them how important their support is!

Sorry for going on!

PS - I LOVE this site its a great source of information and support! xxx

good luck

I'm a newbie to this and I've decided to only tell a couple of friends about exante as I can't deal with the added pressure and expectations.

Just remember your doing this for you and you have to do what's right for you.

Stay strong Hun you can do it xx x x

Hi Everyone

After weeks of having the packs sat in my kitchen and putting more and more weight on thinking ' I will start tomorrow and I will have one more blow out' THATS IT!!! I'm starting today! I bought a two week starter pack and i'm sticking to it. I have done Exante and Lipotrim before and I know the diet works, but I also know how hard it is.

My sister is getting married next June and I am desperate not to be a fat bridesmaid! I feel like the only thing that will get in my way is friends and family telling me it's a stupid diet and that I will only put the weight back on! It's such a hard diet I'm hoping that I can talk them round and tell them how important their support is!

Sorry for going on!

PS - I LOVE this site its a great source of information and support! xxx

Hi LouLou,

I'm pretty much in the same boat. I've done this before and lighterlife. I always end up putting it back on; but the same goes for any diet (I've lost weight on WW and SW too and put it back on) - not just VLCDs! This time will be different..... I actually think its harder to re-start these diets than it was on my first attempt because like you, I KNOW how hard its going to be!

I feel pretty rough this morning but also feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders because I'm finally doing something about it. I am dreading work tomorrow because of the lectures I'll get about "starving" myself. I never announce I'm on a diet but as soon as they see a bar or a shake they'll be onto me, lol. Think I'm going to tell them I'm having a meal in the evening in the hope that the lectures'll be kept to a minimum.

Well done for getting on it. Hope you're still doing well. Its good to know we all face the same challenges, Al xx

I'm new too, just started today. Had a banana shake this morning and a bar for lunch. Wasn't too bad. I've done slim fast before and WW and like you all I've put it all back on and more!

One question, I've read people are drinking boullion while doing the total solution? Never saw anything about this on the site so not sure if I've got the wrong end of the stick?

I'm dreading tonight as that's when I normally eat 3 times my daily calorie intake infront of the TV! :)

Marigold bouillon-powdered veg stock you can have as part of your water ( a couple of tsps) I find it a lifesaver in the afternoons and in this weather!

Good luck :)

Back