• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Starting today on ExtraEasy!

livi

Committed Loser
Thanks!

I love fabs! Lol...I'm finding the site hard to get my head around so can't wait for my books to come in the post :)

Yay! Another EE newbie!
I swear by mullerlights, mugshots, ryvita, dairlea triangles, frozen fruit and veg (you can just chuck it into literally anything!) and oat so simple.

Mmmmm.

So glad you are joining :)

Kit Kats 2 fingers 5.5 syns 4 fingers 11.5 syns
3 x mini baby bell lights Healthy Extra A choice

Good luck Livi :) have a look at our food diaries for inspiration as well ....xx

I like to have extra Hifi Bars -6 syns (only available in group) or extra Alpen lights - 3 syns each.

To satisfy my evening craving for ice cream I have a Mini Milk- they are only 1.5 syns each!

LOL....yup Mini Milks are awesome...and the best part is there are 12 in a box so if you had a good syn free day you could practically eat the entire box in one sitting.....Mmmmmmmmmmm!

Fray

To add on to the mullerlights being free...I saw in another thread about putting the vanilla and choc one in the freezer and it goes like ice-cream!

The low-fat supernoodles are also a fave!

To add on to the mullerlights being free...I saw in another thread about putting the vanilla and choc one in the freezer and it goes like ice-cream!

The low-fat supernoodles are also a fave!
Are Vanilla and choc free ?

My SW consultant wont stock the syns book as he say we will be looking at what naughties we can eat all day ... maybve true lol :rolleyes:

Are Vanilla and choc free ?

My SW consultant wont stock the syns book as he say we will be looking at what naughties we can eat all day ... maybve true lol :rolleyes:
lol surely it's better to look and see what naughties you can eat rather then eating it and regretting how many syns were in it afterwards? ;)