Step 1 Sole Source Starting Today scared excited and ever so slightly sickie !!

Sublove

1 shake down and 2 glasses of water, already feel like I'm sloshing. I have to get through these first few days, I know I am lazy and have zero will power but I am so fed up of being so overweight!!!

I may feel like I'm on a boat with sea sickness ahoy but I'm sure my next shake will be do-able!!

Thanks for listening to my personal kick up the back side :):)

Well done on starting! If you can push through I promise it gets easier and before you know it you will really look forward to those shakes! And when you do eventually come to eating you will eat less because you can't stomachs anymore! xx

Thanks for support!!! Day 1 nailed day 2 here we come. 2 12hr shift days on so should be easier cos I will be busy!!! Tried the porridge tonight didn't blow me away but it felt good to have good in my mouth!! Breath spray purchased so as not to offend all and sundry. Day 2 let's do it!!
1st weigh in Sunday cos if shift pattern so lets see what 5 days does!!! Good luck everyone!!!!

After 5 days I lost 7lb and I have 3 stone to lose! So think that you could achieve similar and it will get you through! Xx

Thank so much :) day 4 tomorrow still not giving in so all good!!! When should ketosis kick in and how will I know ? Not convinced I'm lucky enough for this to work on me!!!good luck everyone!!

Day four usually means ketosis for me. You can buy the ketone sticks from most chemists if you wanted to keep an eye on it properly :)

Hi I'm on day 8, and although I'm in ketosis (I bought ketostix) I'm still hungry, and the smell of food is torture! However it's not as bad, as the first few days! And after my weigh in last night, having lost 8lb and 4ins off my hips, 2ins off my waist, it's all the motivation I need to keep going! Good luck

Ketostix?!? Well I need to fi d some do u think tesco pharmacy will have them? I had to go collect some more shakes today and she weighed me, only 1lb and 3/4 off in 3 full days, she was very confused and I am slightly downhearted :( I have been 100% on track and working hard so no cravings, plus drinking 3 litres...... She said not to worry I may not be a big loser?!?! I thought that was the point humph!!!! Day 4 now hard cos I'm not sure it working xx

I wonder why she weighed you after only 4 days, surely you are going to lose more in 3 more days? Would have waited the end of the full week to get on the scale so you don't get demotivated.
Hang in there, you might be surprised in a couple of days x

Yeah why on earth were you weighed after only 3 days? Don't get disheartened, just keep plodding on, we all know if you stick to this diet 100% it comes off! Simple! I bought my ketostix's on line :)

Thanks guys :) sticking with it no food has passed my lips even tho kids had mcd's (sleepover treat) and pizza for the other half (off to pub to avoid said sleep over!!) I am going to purchase pee sticks and keep trying!!! Tomorrow night we are kid free so normally dinner out and drinks, gonna be tough!!!! I have a night at the end of this month where I cannot avoid eating will this ruin everything? Xx

I've been to a pub tonight with my hubster and kids, and sat there drinking water while they eat!! It was torture, but I did it, I didn't die, nothing bad happened! Can you take a prior look at the menu where your eating? Try and choose a chicken salad, try and avoid carbs. Some places will try and accommodate your needs, you just needs to plan ahead. ?

Back