Starting today? Seems to be alot of us!

Zest for Life

Gold Member
Looks like lots of us starting today, it helps when others are at same stage of cd. First few days always a struggle. Let's make sure we support each other
Good luck everyone :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi there Karen,
Im on day 2 and loving it !
How has your 1st day been so far ?
x

angelupnorth said:
Hi there Karen,
Im on day 2 and loving it !
How has your 1st day been so far ?
x

Yeah it's ok today. Not sure I'm ever going to love it lol, but looking forward to the weight loss. glad your doing well hope we both have good losses :)

Yeah it's ok today. Not sure I'm ever going to love it lol, but looking forward to the weight loss. glad your doing well hope we both have good losses :)

I do agree some of the shakes may take some getting used to but the only one I wouldn't buy again would be the butterscotch. I think its just a case of new flavours and new texture's. The results will far out-way the negatives. I just keep thinking of how good summer will feel x x

Ive just finished day 1... I done this diet a few years ago and lost alot but have put it all back on.. Need to get it off for good this time!!

Good luck on your journey. I am a choccy girl through and through. Hated the porridge's, don't have any soups. Choc bars, choc tetra's, choc and choc mint shakes and the occasional peanut bar. You will find your tastes will go through phases.

Hi KAren

I'm onto day 3 today - good luck with your losses!

Setas said:
Hi KAren

I'm onto day 3 today - good luck with your losses!

Well done, keep it up :)

tegzy said:
Im day 3 too setas.. And im feeling fan-bloody-tastic... Woohoo

Tegzy, your in the zone! Youf going to do well :)

My cdc came tonight for first appt.. I started with some of my sisters leftover products.. Ive lost 4lbs in 2 days.. Feeling super positive xx

Thats great tegzy - its great that so many of us are at the same point - it really helps.

Setas said:
Thats great tegzy - its great that so many of us are at the same point - it really helps.

Thanks.. I know it really does help when others know what your going through

hi i am starting tomorrow been on it before and never got to target but going to stick it out this time good luck everybody x

Good luck swivlehips

Back