starting today?

Discussion in 'JUDDD / Intermittent Fasting' started by miss jelly tot, 10 March 2010 Social URL.

1. miss jelly tot

miss jelly tot CWP Consultant

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Diet:
    CWP
    Anyone on here starting soon :D

Last edited: 14 April 2010
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. leese

leese Member

Start Weight:
    9st11lb
    Current Weight:
    9st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(4.38%)
    Diet:
    juddd
    I know people talk about it quite a lot on here, but what is CD?! Good luck starting again!

4. miss jelly tot

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Diet:
    CWP
    It stands for the Cambridge Diet.
    Its a meal replacement diet so you have shake porridge, bars e.c.t. Its also a VLCD so about 400 calories a day

Last edited: 13 April 2010
  5. Stirky7

Stirky7 Believe!

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimfast/JUDDD
    Memememe!!!! After not having a very good past week, I am right back on it properly!!! I was trying to hard before and trying to do a detox and keep it too low, wanted to ahve a kick start but it just wasn't working, was getting hungry and having a binge lol! So I've scrapped that and back properly with good ol juddd, as from today :D

6. Karenlou

Karenlou Gold Member

Meeee!!! I started again today (although I started with an up day). First down day tomorrow and no mucking about :)

Hubby is promising to help me this time so I'm hoping that will make the difference this time.

7. nickiboop

nickiboop Member

Start Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Diet:
    JUDD
    I think a supportive partner can make alot of difference, its difficult to stick to 500 cals if the person you are living with is eating a pizza!

8. Stirky7

Stirky7 Believe!

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimfast/JUDDD
    Oh good luck Karen, you can do it girlie, nice to see we're all back on this board again to support eachother as it really does help :)

Yes Nicki it is hard when everybody else is eating, I usually still ahev to make dinner for everybody else on my dd's, which usually doesn't bother me but sometimes does! then it's making the pack lunches for them all after dinner has been cleared away! Ooh not good!!! Although hubby did dinner tonight as I was out taking my daughter to musical theatre class. I had to get my cuppa and crispbreads and come in the lounge tho as he was cooking chips!!! Hmmm!

9. miss jelly tot

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Diet:
    CWP
    My OH eats sweets...lots of them, that can be a killer too.

Last edited: 13 April 2010
  10. Stirky7

Stirky7 Believe!

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimfast/JUDDD
    We LOVE Dr J :heartpump::heartpump::bananalove::heartpump:

11. Pink_Fluff

Pink_Fluff Chocoholic

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(22.73%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    I'm going to start again too! Although today has been an UD and tomorrow got a birthday meal for my boss planned..........I guess Friday will be my first DD. I know I can do it and this time UDs will be sensible and healthy and not an excuse to spend the whole day eating.

I will not be afraid of the scales! I will do this!

12. ksmiuk

ksmiuk Gold Member

I am starting on monday xx

13. Karenlou

Karenlou Gold Member

Well, hubby has agreed to eat a vegetable soup or curry with me on the evening of a down day but he will have bread as well. He's also agreed only to drink wine or snack in the evenings on an up day. I hope he sticks to it as it will make it so much easier for me.

14. Stirky7

Stirky7 Believe!

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimfast/JUDDD
    That's great Karen! Mine sits there eating ice creams and crisps in teh eve on my dd's grrr!!! He can drink all he wants that doesn't bother me as I don't drink lol! makes it easier!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.