Total Solution Starting Today

Hello,

Today is the start of our new diet, Its lunch time and its going good! Had a choc shake this morning there not to bad there a bit milky which is not great as i hate milk!

But lets wait until next week for the first weigh in hoping for a big loss, going to start cycling into work soon, should all help,

Cheers

Ben

Big1986ben said:
Hello,

Today is the start of our new diet, Its lunch time and its going good! Had a choc shake this morning there not to bad there a bit milky which is not great as i hate milk!

But lets wait until next week for the first weigh in hoping for a big loss, going to start cycling into work soon, should all help,

Cheers

Ben

Hiya Ben

Hope the day goes well for you xx

Hi Ben! It's my first day too. I started today coz I'm on night duty fir the next three nites and I just thought I'd stick to it more easily coz I'll be occupied! Hope to be 100% TS for 5 weeks - then do a food week (I'll be on hols) then back to it again. Good luck!! Nice to know I'm not on my own.

Hi, we should start a September starters thread! good to have other people in the same boat as me. I'm going away for a long weekend in November so I'll try and keep on TS till then :-S. I was feeling starving on the bus home from work, but had my soup when i got home and was pleasantly surprised. The Mushroom Soap was nice, my wife (who is starting today too) had the tomato and basil one wow that was very nice. Also living on doctor pepper zero to keep me sane. LOL.

Hope all goes well on your shift tonight.

Cheers

Ben

hey and well done on day 1 , it just gets easier from here :D I love the soups too , people either love them or hate them , and I drink lots of dr pepper too .. sure helps me stick to it . I am sure you will have an amazing first weeks loss , I have been back on plan 4 days now and 12 lb down already :D

Good morning

Its the start of day 2, and really not feeling up for the shakes yet, so its a black coffee and off to look for a new bike, ill wait until i'm hungry for the shake.

Got a party tonight with lots of cup cakes etc naff! Need to buy a pair of blinkers lol! Might take ou snake bar to help, might make me feel like i'm eating something at least.

Cheers

Ben

Hi

It's day 2 for me as well. It's great having other people starting at the same time so we can all help each other along. I've not had anything yet either - will have a shake in about 30 minutes - have got to go to pick the rest of the kids school uniforms up!!!

Good luck with the cupcakes - just think of what the scales will be saying next week and have some more drinks :)

Good luck xxx

Good luck with the cupcakes Ben!! Stay focused - you can do it!! As for me, I'm in the pink!!!! Yep, I'm ketotic. Love those fat burning ketones! :) :) :) Keep us posted on how you get on.

Hello all,

Went well last night was on the fizzy water and i took a bar to eat. I'm really struggling to eat three food packs a day, i've only eaten two a day the last to days. I did a wee test today it was negative, but i think it might be a false reading as my wee was clear. I have the funny taste in my mouth, so will check tomorrow with the first wee of the day, meant to be more accurate! Think it might be a struggle doing 8 weeks might have a week of food in-between, if i keep to safe foods that week

http://www.minimins.com/exante/188712-helpful-list-ketogenic-foods.html

Hopefully should help keep the weight off.

Cheers

Ben

Eating three packs a day no problem now! Feeling hungry today drinking all the water I can. just about to have a soup, hoping the hunger will pass!

Hope your diets are all going well,

Cheers

Ben

Wow, 16lbs is a brilliant first week weight loss! Well done :D

I'm doing Exante with my boyfriend so it's interesting to see how much it's possible for a man to lose in a week. I know he'd be more than happy with 16lbs tho!!

Onwards and downwards hey?!

Hi, That's a fantastic loss for the first week!! I only lost 8lbs :( but still pleased with that. I have my 2nd weigh in on Tuesdays...hope its a good one. Good luck xx

yay way to go ben that's fab 24pounds in two weeks wooo hooo ... hope your trip away goes well and that you manage to choose your foods wisely ...

Back