Starting today

happy&healthy

Right well here I go. I have been doing intermttent fasting which I enjoy but I need respite from carb cravings and binges. Low carb works best for me and that is just a fact. I think Im quite carb sensitive (probably due to years of overeating them). So here I go, i think ill do this alongside my intermitttent fasting because I like the routine of it, but a much longer eating window.

Just wanted to say Hi

Hi and good luck :). I know some will disagree with the combining intermittent fasting with Atkins, but i actually think it's a good idea that could potentially speed up the losses, might do that myself if my losses start to stall. It's also a good combo because once you are in Ketosis you don't feel hungry at all making it much easier to have a fasting day.

Let us know how you get on!

Hi Happy and welcome

As per losingit's comments above, there a few fans here of the low carb/fasting/JUDDD approach - all the best with it :)

Hi I agree with the above, when my losses slowed in the summer I added in juddd, but found it didn't work with atkins, but when I did 2:5 I was ok. However I would advise at least 2 weeks of atkins before starting, to make sure you ate properly in ketosis. Good luck

Back