Starting today.

allanah

I've previously done lipotrim and it worked but I had to come off it because I was living on chocolate shakes I ordered6 weeks but that includes food stuff. From what I understand it's shame bar and their meal right?

Was a bit confused as lipotrim is shakes I love All the choices though ☺️

To be honest, I hate all of the meal options and most of the shakes. I pretty much live on chocolate, chocolate mint and strawberry shakes when doing this diet. I don't really like the bars so I swap them for either Tesco Ultraslim meal replacement bars (white chocolate and raspberry - yum!) which are much cheaper, or Slim and Save chocolate praline bars, which are absolutely delicious.

I have real issues with texture, I have since I was a baby and I just can't choke down the meal packs. I don't think it really matters how you do it so long as you have your three packs a day.

Thank god for that. Mine are being delivered today but I'm currently at work starving need something to eat and I don't know what because I had a lipotrim shake this morning thinking it would tie me over but it hasn't

Can you have a hot drink? I find that they fill me up more than plain water (which makes me feel queasy at the best of times! :9529:) but I'm really, really missing my three daily coffees with full fat milk. I tried one with a splash of soya milk this morning (much lower in carbs than cow's milk) and it split, it was disgusting and went down the sink.

I have had tea and coffee all the way through doing this diet. Even treat myself to an options got chocolate drink sometimes and this has never affected my losses.
Don't think I would survive being on a vlcd without my hot drinks inbetween! X

I'm starting tomorrow!! SO glad there's some people in the same boat as me!! We can do this :)

Same here queen bizzle its good to have company on this journey, we all need support sometimes. My other half wont understand what I am going though or feeling but I know people on here will and can relate to it.

We can do it together!!!! Looks like we have the same amount of weight to lose honeyz!

Hi queen bizzle yep looks like we have roughly the same amount to lose, and I wanna get started but having to wait till Monday. But Yes we can do it together.

Yeah it's frustrating having to wait to start. My packs don't arrive until tomorrow, but then I also have to work Friday and Saturday so I'm doing the working solution to ease me in. Started on Zero carbs today and I'm already feeling moody ;)

Hey bizzle I started at almost exactly the same weight as u & we have the same goal! I'm doing a 28 day challenge atm so havn't weighed in 22 days but was 11st 4 last time I did weigh, think i'm gna be pretty close to or at 10 when I do check the scales next wed & i started Feb 11th so it won't take u long u can do it :) good luck monday honeyz :) x

Hey bizzle I started at almost exactly the same weight as u & we have the same goal! I'm doing a 28 day challenge atm so havn't weighed in 22 days but was 11st 4 last time I did weigh, think i'm gna be pretty close to or at 10 when I do check the scales next wed & i started Feb 11th so it won't take u long u can do it :) good luck monday honeyz :) x

I actually just dropped my jaw seeing your post. I feel like now I could only dream of being that tiny!!!! GO YOU! Thank you so much for the inspiration :D xx

I am currently on day 2. Doing perfectly fine. Think it's because I feel more full on this than lipotrim. There's more choice. Shakes are nicer, there's bars and there's food!!! I really don't like the moussaka at all. But I do love the curry! I got at least one of practically every meal so I'm gonna go through them all and decide what I like and what I don't. :) I'd be happy on just bars though

I am currently on day 2. Doing perfectly fine. Think it's because I feel more full on this than lipotrim. There's more choice. Shakes are nicer, there's bars and there's food!!! I really don't like the moussaka at all. But I do love the curry! I got at least one of practically every meal so I'm gonna go through them all and decide what I like and what I don't. :) I'd be happy on just bars though 

Me too! Got that variety pack arriving tomorrow!! EXCITING haha. I remember from last time (about 4 years ago now) I used to love the choc orange bars!!

Back