• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

starting today

jazz86

ive been calorie counting for a few weeks now on 1000 a day eating lots of fresh fruit and veg and lean meat and fish and the occasional kitkat lol , im now starting alli

i have read mixed reviews about this so i decided to give it ago , at least il be too scred to scoff any high fat food as i know this can trigger unwanted "affects" LOL

i have been losing around 4lbs a week for the last five weeks

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Loulabella

Gonna be skinny!
Hiya, I too am starting Alli today (well last night actually). I'm also doing WW and have been since Jan... lost 2 stone, have about another stone and a few pounds to go and just want the final push!

Hi,
I started Alli this morning. Glad this site is here.

Would you recommend doing WW as well as taking Alli or is Alli enough ? I have just come off the Cambridge diet as it really was making me quite ill and moody lol . dont think my parnter could take anymore !

Durhamlass

jazz86

hello i am calories counting and doing alli i didnt get on with the whole points thing with weightwatchers but like that you could eat without restrictions

lets all keep each other updated xx

unreal83

Want to be a yummy mummy!
Hi there!

How are you finding the diet? Have you had any side effects? What kind of thing are you eating?

I am on my 4th day now, and have had no side effects, had a little cheeky look on the scales this morning and havent lost any weight either....

Having trouble keeping up with counting the calories and fat content - yesterday I had 30g over my fat allowance and didnt even feel the effects of it i thought that was the whole point of the diet!

Feeling a bit cheated really.

The people on the Alli website are really unhelpful and unapproachable so i thought i would come here!

Loulabella

Gonna be skinny!
Not totally sure of my losses on alli as have been a wee bit unwell so cant give an accurate measure.

Yes, would definitely suggest weight watchers at the same time as it is a low fat diet. :)