Step2 810kcal Starting tommorrow

Maidmaz77

hi
I'm starting the step 2 tom :) i thought i would start with SS but have been told due to health complications it's not advisable.
I have read a lot about side effects for the first week, is this teh same on step 2 as SS?

Hi Maidmaz,

I started on step2, and found the first and second week fine. No side effects, no headaches. It helps that you can look forward to a meal at the end of the day. Just drink plenty :)

Hi,
thanks for that so far today has been ok been a little hungry but i spose it's getting used to not actually eating, which really is against the grain lol so looking forward to my dinner later :)
i am just wondering how i am going to manage consuming the amount of liquid a day. I have had 2ltrs of water so need to get the 3rd drunk later and i still haven't managed to have all my milk.
You're doin well 9lb in 2 weeks is great :) what made you choose this particular diet?

Marian

I use the milk to make my shake - it makes it taste nicer and gets that liquid out the way! Alternatively, you could use it to make tea and coffee?
To be really honest, I chose it for the speed. I had been doing SW for ages, but was playing with the same few lbs! I've had a major blip this weekend and I am struggling to get back on the wagon, so I'd recommend sticking with it 100% for as long as you can!!
How about you?
x

Lost 6 st over the last 10 yrs on ww and sw but found out how to cheat so i didn't end up losing any just saw it go up lol think i was just really complacent. the thing that drew me to this one was the speed, was diagnosed with m.e and fibromyalgia at the end of last year and the tablets i take have teh side effect of weight gain :( so managed to stay the same for last 6 mths but thought mayb droppin teh weight quickly may help with teh way my body feels...so here i am :)
it's not been too bad today so i am going to keep it up as long as i can 100% but it's teh psychological side that always gets me. i find i don't eat coz i'm hungry but because i'm bored or happy or sad pretty much nething lmao but with my health i can no longer exercise which helped keep me from snacking before.
yeah i think once ur off the wagon getting back on is always the hardest part. i went and bought a dress which i have no hope off fitting into anytime soon to spur me on, everytime i look at it i am hoping it will give me the incentive to continue :)
my consultant told me today that i could do the liquid only version but i think it prob much better for me to have real food or i'd feel like i was completely depriving myself, particularly since i have to make meals for the kids n other half. got to say my chicken and salad tonight, nice as it was, didn't compare with the roast dinner they were all tucking into lol
have u tried the powder to turn the shakes into a mousse? have seen mixed thoguhts on here about it :)
hope u manage to get back on track tom, let me know how ur doin :)
maz

Back