Starting tomorrow(again!!!)

pinkcupcake106

So I am back on it tomorrow, have been on & off since April but found it really hard to stick with which is crazy as apart from a v bad headache on day 1 I found it an easy diet to do & love not having to plan meals or count calories etc think I just miss food too much but really want to shift the weight now once & for all. Xx

Good luck :) I agree, it's great not having to plan what you are going to eat... I just do a lucky dip into my box at each meal!

Good luck starting today, pinkcupcake!

Will b a relief in a way! How long have u been doing it for now? Has it worked well? X

I am going in my 4th week today, I have lost 16.5lbs the first 2 weeks, should be weigh in day today but I'm away from home until Thursday so will weigh in Friday morning but I am very pleased so far! I did S&s last year and lost 60lbs in just under 4 months so I know it works... Especially as I just messed about towards the end last time and my losses were slow... Trying to be more disciplined this time!

So is today day 1 for you?

Thanks for ur encouragement guys & well done Cheekychick ur loses r amazing! Unfortunately I haven't done v well, having only managed to stick to it 50% of the time, mainly down to the fact that one I've missed food too much & two I've had a few afternoons that have involved food & I haven't felt ready to tell people what I'm doing so have just eaten normally which I know is really stupid. But saying all that I have lost 2.5lb so far which on a normal diet I wld b happy with but on it 100% tom, no excuses. X

Hey.. Thank you!

Good luck in being 100% from today!

Good luck to both of you!

O gosh ... Im starting tomorrow. I think im a social eater. Was ok until afternoon and then over the top. Got about 5 stones plus to lose. Hope youre doing great? How much of a loss are you aiming for?

Well done :) roll on day 2!

Day 3 for me too. Doing ok diet wise but feel exhausted today. My works quiet which isint helping. Roll on tomorrow.

We can do this x

Aww I feel tired today too ! Bizarre

On a night shift tonight though so just waiting to go later on ! Will be filling up on water x

Back