Starting tomorrow and feeling very nervous!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Comet91, 2 March 2010 Social URL.

1. Comet91

Comet91 Member

Start Weight:
    19st10lb
    Current Weight:
    19st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I picked up the packs today. I got strawberry and vanilla as i don't like chocolate and as a veggie the thought of chicken soup makes me feel sick even though i know there is no chicken in it lol.

Really want to do this but feeling really nervous on how i am going to manage!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Predator

Predator Silver Member

Start Weight:
    241.8lb
    Current Weight:
    212.1lb
    Goal Weight:
    175lb
    Lost(%):
    29.7lb(12.28%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Hey welcome Comet!!!!!!!! :D

Perfectly normal to be nervous don't worry! I was really excited before starting, you're in for such an amazing ride and I'm sure you're gonna meet some epic people on this forum that'll help you get through it when the going gets tough, just keep your goal in mind at all times and remember food is just fuel and the sachets are now your fuel :D

Just drink loadsa water, at first you'll be nipping to the loo all the time and you'll be frustrated, or at least I was, but after a bit you just get used it and it becomes a habit and you stop thinking about it :)

Good luck!

4. matt68

matt68 Don't Worry Be Happy

Start Weight:
    18st5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.28%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    welcome and good luck, Aaron says it all really:)

5. soon2Byummymummy!

soon2Byummymummy! Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Yeah welcome and good luck Aaron covers it really well :)

6. Tillyflood

Tillyflood Member

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Welcome hun, I am only a couple of days ahead of you as tommorrow will be day three so expecting it to be a toughy....
    I found the site yesterday and got some great infomation off the people on here regarding doing different things with the packs such as adding a spoon of coffee to the vanilla pack and having a lovely warm latte, it is really good too. Also tried peppermint tea for the first time and loving that too. lots of info here and great networking with smashing like minded people, good luck xx

7. Comet91

Comet91 Member

Start Weight:
    19st10lb
    Current Weight:
    19st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Thanks! I am feeling excited just a little worried how i will manage with running after 2 young children lol.

I have got some water chilling overnight in the fridge. I think that is going to be my hardest problem, i drink loads now but it is all no added sugar squash and i am dreading having to give that up.

Also i do karate, the pharmacist said to just see how it goes but i do worry a little. Has anyone here carried on regular excercise when starting this diet?

8. nwilliams

nwilliams Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(22.17%)
    Good luck, it does get easier keep drinking !!

Nic x

9. mummyt

mummyt Member

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.35%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    hi comet, tomorrow will be my first day starting back again as well. also i have 2 young children to run after. i have done this diet a couple of times, each time loosing weight (and never putting it back on again)

unfortunatly i tried to start it 2 weeks ago and was just not in the right frame of mind or organised!!!! so tomorrow will be the big day.

the main thing is WATER WATER WATER.

good luck and everyone on here seems really friendly and supportive

roisin

10. crunchyfrog

crunchyfrog Eyes on the Prize!!

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.22%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Good luck for your first day. Get the first week over with and it won't be so daunting. Welcome aboard this journey xxx

11. Jeep

Jeep Otherwise known as Jools

Start Weight:
    22st5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(13.74%)
    Diet:
    Exante - currently
    Hiya and welcome aboard. I am sure that you will do fine - just remember lots of water, lots of sleep and keep busy. With regards to the exercise - just take it easy the first couple of weeks as you should not do a lot of cardio on a TFR but lots of people have carried on with their exercise regimes. I guess its all down to how you feel and how much you feel you can do.

I am sure that you will do fabulous - the peeps on here are brilliant for support and advice :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.