Starting tomorrow and Overwhelmed

Jojobear

Hi everyone

I did LT about 7 years ago and did very well, lost four stone and stayed a size ten for 5 years and then had an accident and couldnt wake for two months, weight started to come on and I started to get more depressed and i have gone back up to 12st now.

I was informed last week that my long awaiting breast lift and reshape is on the 29th of Sept, I really want top have the operation but I dont want to get saggy after if I lose the weight then, so I decided to start LT again, problem is I also have to quit smoking, drinking and stop eating.... and its very overwhelming having to give everything up. Yes I want the operation but I am one of these people that when told to do one thing I do the opposite I self destruct. Im at the point of a breakdown as it is but I cant get the operation pushed back so its the 19th of sept or who knows when.. Id love to be back skinny and have my breast lifted and be a normal shape by christmas but the overwhelming feeling is making me struggle and stress out and the deadline and everything...

I will need a hell of alot of support and I will probably write random posts about how upset I am so please bare with me.

Thanks

Jo

Just keep telling yourself its only for 2 months and it will be worth it in the end, maybe look at some bikini pics on the net to motivate you that that could be you in 2 months time :) ive found lots of help on this forum just knowing that other people are going through it and seeing everyones amazing results on it

Good luck x

That's tough hun, but you can definitely do it! Don't think of it as what other people are telling you to do, its what YOU want. You're in charge of what goes into your body and you will do it, and be beautiful and healthy for Christmas! How much are you trying to lose before your breast lift?

Back