Starting tomorrow,, bit nervous!

Rissole76

Well I ordered my supplies, hoping they would arrive so I could start Friday, but they came late afternoon so couldn't start Friday, and thought with hubby and kids around, a weekend start may not go too well if I get grumpy and headachey so I start tomorrow. Really want to succeed this time, I want to lose 3 stone and would love to do it in the 12 weeks, but we will see!! I know when the going gets tough I can start questioning that why I am doing a certain diet and that I should just exercise and eat healthy to get to goal, but it never happens, so this time I'm determined!! I do have two things on this week ie a birthday outing and family coming to ours next weekend, so I will have meal before I go out on Thurs, and when the family come, Ill have to just eat salad and some protein.. not a perfect week but if I keep putting of the start, it will never happen.

Good luck everyone :D

Well I ordered my supplies, hoping they would arrive so I could start Friday, but they came late afternoon so couldn't start Friday, and thought with hubby and kids around, a weekend start may not go too well if I get grumpy and headachey so I start tomorrow. Really want to succeed this time, I want to lose 3 stone and would love to do it in the 12 weeks, but we will see!! I know when the going gets tough I can start questioning that why I am doing a certain diet and that I should just exercise and eat healthy to get to goal, but it never happens, so this time I'm determined!! I do have two things on this week ie a birthday outing and family coming to ours next weekend, so I will have meal before I go out on Thurs, and when the family come, Ill have to just eat salad and some protein.. not a perfect week but if I keep putting of the start, it will never happen.

Good luck everyone :D

Hi Lara,

welcome and good luck to you. It's my first day today so know how you feel, going ok so far, so don't worry and stick with it hun, it will be worth it in the end! lol.. I'm simlar to you, have hubby and kids, want to loose 2/3 stone and would love to do it in 12 weeks before out summer holiday.

xx

Hi Lara,

I'm starting tomorrow and hoping to lose 3 stone and in 12 weeks too perhaps we could do it together? :) I'm doing the 4 a day :)

Thanks for the replies!! I'm doing 3 packs a day plus protein & veg. Purely a financial decision. Plus I thought if I'm eating a 'normal' meal at night with hubby, I won't feel so left out! And also if I need to go out with friends I can use my protein meal at that time and still join in! Fingers crossed, I need to do this once and for all!

Hi I am also starting tomorow I am also nervous but excited!

Good luck chick, i hope your pack arrives today :)

Catdog xx

Im on 4 packs plus milk allowance for tea if needed :) doing well today had all my packs so gonna try and go to bed earlier to take my mind off things :) hope everyone else is doing well today

Also I weigh in around 14stone but I havent weighed myself and wont be weighing myself until the end of 12 weeks, I don't need to be a slave to the number and I know it works and I dont want to get dissappointed when at some weeks it sticks so will be going on my how i feel in my body and clothes :)

Well day one complete :clap:

Went to bed at 9.30 as I was very tired a bit headachey and feeling peckish. Woke up and felt not great but once I had breakfast (oatmeal, which was really nice, much better and sweeter than the sweet porridge) I feel ok now! I have to say the day went better than expected. The meals were better than expected, and I dont think if I had been on another VLCD plan, that only has shakes and soups, I could stick at it, but so far (only one day) so good. Today is a quite day for me, so I will need to try and keep busy to keep my mind off my belly. I made up a weight loss chart and a motivation picture to stick to my fridge last night. I basically went through my facebook friends and family (most of them are lovely and slim)and picked pictures of them, of how I would like to look, ie wearing lovely shorts and dresses, or on the beach, I know this might sound strange but you know how when you look at a friend in a certain outfit and think, I would love to look like you and be able to wear that!!

And a sneaky peak on the scales, only day one but down 2.7lbs!!

rocking day two but at the end of day 1 i had a horrible headache :( dont feel hungry but it does help having a milk allowance, and i also had 200g of spinach yesterday which i enjoyed. I'm on just shakes for first five days 2 latte and 2 chocolate will be having porridge, soup, meal and bar starting saturday, needed to do five plain days to get into ketosis then have the really nice products to aim for :) gonna get my hair done today calorie free treat to keep my spirits up!
will i cave in to the weighing nahhhhh i have no scales!

Dreaded day 3... feeling cold and shattered! purposely arranged to do nothing today.... hoping ketosis kicks in soon, have metallic taste in mouth so can't be far off, gonna do order tonight to include bars and meals yay something to look forward to saturday thereafter, done first five days shakes only with 200g spinach and 150ml skim milk hope your still doing good lara?

Hi Nomsad
Feeling quite good today, thank goodness! I've had two days solid of headaches so it was nice feeling better. It's funny haven't really felt hungry but today I am more so, strange. Had loads more energy, which is lovely. I'm still feeling quite positive too, I am actually going to do this, this time! Had the cottage pie for lunch, bluergh!! Not my cup of tea!! Going to have a shake with coffee warmed up later, apparently it's tastes like a latte! Fingers crossed! On and up!!

day four didnt feel hungry, didnt have time to have any packs before i left for funeral, avoided sandwiches but had one cup of tea at wake, felt a little hungry at times but had two shakes when i got home at 2:30pm :) was good, and now feel no hunger! yay ketosis!

think you maybe down to 12stone12 by the end of week one :) wanna be in my size12's by the end of week 12 :) thats my goal :) just cooking super soup, celery, swede, leeks, spinach, cabbage smells nice have made loads :) I have a good idea of the right amount i should have judging by how much my spinach soup made :) it might look green but smells yummy :) thought about adding chicken but think it would be nice anyway will see though can add chicken anytime, will but freezing portions cos dont wanna be making soup everyday :~) glad your doing well :)

Back