Step2 810kcal Starting tomorrow :) can't wait!

teebeexxx

Just wanted to say hello and see if anyone else is starting tomorrow? I have never done CWP before (or any other VLCD). Have around 8 stones to lose so a long way to go but I have a lovely consultant and I have a great feeling about this. The other stories and pictures on this forum are very inspirational and hopefully i'll add my own in a few months time.:)

teebeexxx said:
Just wanted to say hello and see if anyone else is starting tomorrow? I have never done CWP before (or any other VLCD). Have around 8 stones to lose so a long way to go but I have a lovely consultant and I have a great feeling about this. The other stories and pictures on this forum are very inspirational and hopefully i'll add my own in a few months time.:)

Hi there :) I started today! so far so good. Good luck :)

xx

Hi, good luck to you, the first week it tough but hang in there, the results are fabulous :).

Hi, I am on week 2 of the 810 plan (mistakenly thought I wqs doing SS+ to start with, d'oh)
Good luck.
I am finding the meals really good and have made myself the chicken tikka curry from the recipe book three times now - the first time as described and the other times with cauliflower and sprouts chucked in - yummy :)
I have had a weight loss of 9lbs in 2 weeks but I didn't stick to it properly the first week. I imagine you'll lose more.
Again good luck and lets keep each slither going. I have 6stone to lose.
Zozozela

Wow well done!

hey every one... hope ur plan is going well so far.. i jus thought id join in, i started my Sole Source on CD on Sunday (10/03/2012).. and going in for my first weigh in on 15/03/2012.. so i am on day 3.. so far its ok..!anyone else on it? i feel so full with water and shakes/soups.. but i so want to chew something..!! i still feel like eating..!

how are ur days going?
:)

p.s: teebeexxx - how are u getting on ?

Hi, can I join your thread i'm starting ss tomorrow, lost 19lb last summer but gained 7 over Xmas and have stayed the same since. Really found it helped getting support on here last time. I'm hoping to lose my last stone then hopefully i be happy.

How u all getting on? xx

Hey happynic, how is Ur plan going so far? I guess u did it before so u knw what to expect! :) x

Hi all :) how is everyone getting on? I'm on day 12 of the 810 plan and I have lost 11.8 lbs so far! it really does work :) hoping to have lost a stone by Thursday (my next WI) hope everyone else is getting on ok :) xx

Alli x

Hi all, I have my second weigh in tomorrow but I'm so worried! I have been absolutely 100% every day (honestly) and so far this week I've lost 1lb :( Fingers crossed I lose weight overnight tonight or I will be so disappointed. Hope you are all getting on well??

Hi all, I have my second weigh in tomorrow but I'm so worried! I have been absolutely 100% every day (honestly) and so far this week I've lost 1lb :( Fingers crossed I lose weight overnight tonight or I will be so disappointed. Hope you are all getting on well??

Hey teebeexxx!! :) your doing amazing, i'm on day 1 today, I've done Cambridge for a couple weeks before so i know what to expect and i'm not looking forward to the next couple of days!! lol Regarding you only showing a 1lb loss, don't worry! it will all come off, everyone loses much less in the 2nd week as your body is getting use to the change, i was told to expect a 2-3lb loss in the 2nd week but even if it's still only a 1lb loss tomorrow, 1lb off is so much better than 1lb on!! good luck xx

Back