• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Starting Tomorrow - Help Please!!

Hi everyone I am really focused to start my diet tomorrow - think it might have been the nice weather that finally has me focused (be trying since New Year).

Anyway my question is, I have a diet plate and wondered if anyone had used this method before and had been successful with it or should I just go with a conventional method like WW.

I don't know why but I have got it into my head that unless I count calories, points or syns I will not lose weight (I suppose thats what these companies want us to think).

Thanks for taking time to read and any advise is greatly appreciated.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

shep

Silver Member
Hi everyone I am really focused to start my diet tomorrow - think it might have been the nice weather that finally has me focused (be trying since New Year).

Anyway my question is, I have a diet plate and wondered if anyone had used this method before and had been successful with it or should I just go with a conventional method like WW.

I don't know why but I have got it into my head that unless I count calories, points or syns I will not lose weight (I suppose thats what these companies want us to think).

Thanks for taking time to read and any advise is greatly appreciated.
Never tried a diet plate, but counting calories is the way to go.... set yourself a limit and go for it, most go for 1200 a day and that should start the weight loss off.

good luck on the journey

Never heard of a diet plate BP, I'd have a look around the boards and see which plan would suit you most.