Starting tomorrow...maybe things will get better then

Have2Shrink

Hey everyone.

I am soon hoping to become a regular here as I will be starting back on my lipotrim journey tomorrow - Monday, 15th July. :wave_cry:
I did this before...started at around 14 stone and got down to 11. I am now around the 17 stone mark and my first major goal is to get down to 12. I can't even begin to explain how I feel. My weight has caused me to become quite depressed. I don't leave the house anymore as I just feel totally disgusting and I feel like I am becoming a complete recluse and a prisoner within my own body. My confidence has never been this low and that is why I have chosen to go back on lipotrim.

I am going on a family holiday in 4 and a half weeks and I want to be down at least a stone and a half if I can. I will then be back on the plan as soon as I come home. I am so sick of this. I want to feel sexy again, a girl has the right to wanna look and feel sexy, right???? :( I want to be able to wear clothes that normal 21 yr olds wear...I want a boyfriend.... :(

Sorry for the sob story. The journey starts here. I am determined this time.

You'll do Great lovely and you'll never look back! It'll change your life just stick at it and you'll soon see all your weight drop off! It's hard work mind you just be 100% and you can't go wrong! All the very best xxx

Hi HavetoShrink,

I'm going to give Lipotrim another go from tomorrow. Had been doing ok & lost 10lbs in just over a week but then had an upcoming social event yesterday that I really didn't want to attend due to my weight, & the stress of it started me binging again. Anyhow, I went out for the meal feeling terrible about the way I looked & also spent the evening in agony as I'd squashed into a pair of too small 'hold it all up & in jeans.'

It's crunch time for me now as I'm off on holiday in 26 days and my big clothes don't fit. I know that if I stick to Lipotrim I can get a stone off which will make all the difference to mine & the family's enjoyment of the long awaited holiday. It would be great if we could help each other get to where we want to be.

Good luck on your first day.

TJ x

Yeah good luck xx ♥ _;-) welcome aboard the lipotrim express:)

You'll do Great lovely and you'll never look back! It'll change your life just stick at it and you'll soon see all your weight drop off! It's hard work mind you just be 100% and you can't go wrong! All the very best xxx

Thank you so much :) xx

Hi HavetoShrink,

I'm going to give Lipotrim another go from tomorrow. Had been doing ok & lost 10lbs in just over a week but then had an upcoming social event yesterday that I really didn't want to attend due to my weight, & the stress of it started me binging again. Anyhow, I went out for the meal feeling terrible about the way I looked & also spent the evening in agony as I'd squashed into a pair of too small 'hold it all up & in jeans.'

It's crunch time for me now as I'm off on holiday in 26 days and my big clothes don't fit. I know that if I stick to Lipotrim I can get a stone off which will make all the difference to mine & the family's enjoyment of the long awaited holiday. It would be great if we could help each other get to where we want to be.

Good luck on your first day.

TJ x

We can defo help each other out TJ :) The more support the better :) x

Good luck ! im on day 5 and its my first time, getting easier :)

I'm so inspired by losing such a large amount on day 6 it's definitely what you need to hear to keep motivated !!
We can all do it, we have the right tools for the job and I can honestly say its just a matter of perseverance to get
past that initial hunger phase, it feels physical but its actually all in your mind, breaking the food addiction is hard
but now on day 6 with 12 sachets consumed (2 a day for chappies) I know I can finish this and be my target early next year.
Hang in there everyone !!!
:) x

How are you doing Have2Shrink? I started my Lipotrim journey on the 15th too and finding it ok so far :)

Its just a case of getting through the first week, if you stick to it your body adjusts and you feel better.
The first week can be pretty bad.. prompting many to fall off the wagon but dont be discouraged !
Once your into Ketosis your whole attitude to food changes, the hunger pangs subside and you can
actually start to feel much better !
I'm 2 weeks in now and I promise you I thought I was never going to last the first week, its all about
breaking the food addiction and then seeing and feeling the benefits :)
I wish everyone luck x

Back