Starting tomorrow - nervous!

Morning Ladies
How's everyone doing?
Having a good week this week
Monday 2 shakes 1 bar
Tuesday take my mam food shopping it was so hard smelling the bread being baked in morrisons and looking at all the food BUT I managed it
Was really constipated for days and was in agony and had to use laxatives (sorry about going on about my bowels)
Anyway I'm now at Thursday and feeling better
Plus I've lost my double chin!!!!
Hope your all doing well
Anita
Well resisted,Anita!! Bread is my demon...well one of them ;) And farewell to the chin...mines on it's way.. Hooray!! Keep up the good work x

Hello ladies
How's everyone doing?
Had a really good week and hopefully on course to have lost my first stone!
It was my grandsons 4th birthday on Friday and I resisted a slice of his birthday cake!!!
Was also at the hairdressers and he made me a coffee with sugar in didn't taste right at all after cutting sugar out
Still struggling with getting the water down but I'm trying
My daughter in law keeps asking me to go to Zumba and I'd love to go even tho I've got no rhythm but think on 600 calories I'd struggle so I've bought a Zumba DVD and going to give that a go as I haven't done any exercise yet it it's recommended you do 20 mins at least doing it at home no one can see me make a fool of myself
Hopefully get my £100 bonus from the hubby tomorrow
Well good luck everyone and no doubt I'll be here tomorrow hopefully celebrating the stone off
Anita

Well finally got my first stone off not bad in 2 weeks
Have a really good week last week
Yesterday I would have killed for a cheese Sarnie but I drank water and done piles of ironing
Think energy is kicking in a bit now so time to get the fitness DVDs out
Got 5 weeks till my holiday so another stone and a half and I'll be over the moon
Hope everyone's doing well
Anita

Thanks Ellenbas
Me and excercise don't go together that's why I got the DVDs to take it gently there's no way I'll be going L for leather!!!!
I'm do unfit but the odd 10-20mins here and there will hopefully tone me up
I will get that bikini on or maybe a tankini!!!
Anita

Hi everyone, hope you're all doing well. I am sooooo struggling with this. Been away last week and religiously didn't cheat...even went out twice and only had coke zero, but I just can't face these packs at all. Spent the last two days having no packs then yesterday came home and ate two pies :banghead:. Felt quite bloated and sooooo angry with myself but today I still haven't eaten and the thought of the packs are making me feel sick....anyone else had this?

Hi mam of 8
I know exactly how you feel some days I think sod it I can't be doing with starving myself to be slim then think well I've done 2 weeks keep going
I'm craving proper food but I know if I start I won't stop
Once you start any diet you become obsessed with food thinking

what shall I have for tea
I've got a box of different shakes and got some meals but can't get enthusiastic about them
I was so good over the weekend but do have days when I want to pig out luckily I haven't
Chin up and start again
Anita

Thanks Anita. I think I'm back on track but these sachets make me so bilious :confused:...I'm sure it's mind over matter, so onwards and upwards x

Thursday already
God have I been hungry today Went to asda shopping I didn't cave in as much as I wanted to grab a Sarnie or a pie I didn't
Been good but last night I had a tin of tuna god it was dry I should have had a bar but suppose there's worse things than tuna to eat
Still struggling with the water
I'm also looking in the mirror and thinking it's not working even when the scales says it is
I'm in desperate need of a treat and my brains in overtime thinking what I can treat myself to
Also need to move more
Hope everyone's doing ok
Anita

New handbag!!! No brainer hun....always a handbag because it's always going to look great and it'll always fit!!! New season colour... big lift to your spirits and fab marker of your success so far and your other half's encouragement. You go girl xx

Whoooo can't beat a new handbag I got 3 at Xmas so can't really justify a new one yet
BUT I've been buying holiday sandals like there going out of fashion pair number 5 delivered today in every style and colour!!!! I'm like the SAS prepared for everything

Just had Indian curry for tea and it was quite tasty only thing missing was the naan bread followed by Apple crumble and custard which was ok nothing to write home about but made a change having a 2 course meal

LOL at the shoe fetish! I am so bad at treating myself. I've lost my first stone already - 20lbs in 3 weeks actually. I'm off to look at ebay for inspiration!

Hi folks. So pleased to find minimins alive and well and people posting here!

I'm on day 3 and so far I'm surprised how well I've managed. No temptation to eat yet and not hungry at all. My. Head feels a bit weird and my hands are tingly this evening so hoping that's a good sign. Goal is to lose a stone in 4 weeks which seemingly is very doable (I need to lose 4/5 altogether) but after buggering about the same 3lbs for 2 years it seems insane I could finally get somewhere.

Hope you're all getting on OK?

Last edited:
Good luck Thursday - glad your first few days have been not too terrible :)

Thanks

Day 7 today and all good. Bit concerned that I don't seem to be actually getting any thinner I can't possibly fail to though. 600 calories has to have a effect!!

Hello and welcome, good luck for your first weigh in x

Oh yes - what's the report??? :innocent0001:

Thanks! -8lbs for week one which I'm pleased with. I've been ill the last few days and it's been hard not to comfort my poor self with ice cream But I've resisted. Onwards to next weigh in!

How are you all getting on?

Oh wow - what a loss! Well done you, and pshaw to ice-cream - you can have that (in moderation) once you reach your goal. All flavours will still be available! :)

Back