Starting tomorrow - Scared!

Hi all,
After being miserable about my weight for a long time I went to the pharmacy today and am all ready to start lipotrim tomorrow, im feeling very nervous! Is anyone else starting tomorrow/just started? Hoping we can get each other through this! I want to lose about 3 and a half stone in total so I think I will have to be on this for a while!

Hi, I've just started on 3 rd day. I want to lose the same as you, so we can support each other x

Hi Caron,
Brilliant! I think this will be so much easier with someone who knows what you are going through. How are you finding it so far? Im just so excited to finish before i've even started hahaha

Hey Caron and Dannii

Good luck with your first day / first week. You can do this!

Best wishes

Kay x x x

Hi Caron, Danii and Kay,

I started on Lipotrim on the 1st... I am currently just taking every day as it comes as looking at how long I will be on it also scares me.

I also plan to try and do three lots of excersize every week to help speed up the weight loss. I'm on this to goal with no exceptions!!

Would love to hear how your all doing.

Bryony

Hi Caron, Danii and Kay,

I started on Lipotrim on the 1st... I am currently just taking every day as it comes as looking at how long I will be on it also scares me.

I also plan to try and do three lots of excersize every week to help speed up the weight loss. I'm on this to goal with no exceptions!!

Would love to hear how your all doing.

Bryony

Hey Bryony!

:welcome:
Yep, take every day in turn and soon it will be a week, and you'll be so proud of yourself... then 2 weeks... :)
I'd be a little careful of the exercise as you're on such low cals it could put your body into starvation mode. I've done no exercise and lost nearly 3.5st in 10 weeks so can't say anything positive towards exercise for now.
Glad to hear you're on this till goal!

Looking forward to getting to know you.

Best wishes

Kay x x x

Hi Kay and Bryony!
So nice to hear your words of support, I'm so excited to start this diet, i tried weight watchers and managed to lose a stone but couldn't keep it off whilst at uni! I was also really unmotivated as the weight loss was so slow, it felt pointless. It so exciting that in 3 months time I could be at my target! I am already eyeing up the disco pants im dying to fit into! Now I just wish my body would let me sleep so I can begin...... hehehe :D

@danniijade, hiya, I've also just started lipotrim, have a little more to loose than you though lol, I'm on my 3rd day, best advice I can give so far is drink loads of water, and learn to embrace the hunger, it's worked for me so far. And believe me I can not stick to a diet. It works though, I sneaked on my scales and have lost 9lb in 2 days whoop whoop!! Good luck Hun you can do it!! Louise x x

Hi Kay and Bryony!
So nice to hear your words of support, I'm so excited to start this diet, i tried weight watchers and managed to lose a stone but couldn't keep it off whilst at uni! I was also really unmotivated as the weight loss was so slow, it felt pointless. It so exciting that in 3 months time I could be at my target! I am already eyeing up the disco pants im dying to fit into! Now I just wish my body would let me sleep so I can begin...... hehehe :D

Hey Dannii

Hope you got to sleep ok. Sleep will probably be your best friend for a while until your body adjusts. Good luck and join us on the January challenge thread to get you focused this month if you fancy it and keep us updated on how you're doing x x x

@ daisy, thanks Hun, feeling a little weak and dizzy today, so other half has taken kids to the park and I'm going to watch a film and try and nod off for a while, hoping to feel a little better afterwards. Hope you are having a good day.
Louise x x

Finally got to sleep around 5am and just woke up! ooops, need to sort that out. Louise 9lbs in 2 days!!!!! Thats awesome, I'm so excited to get to a week done and see how i've got on. Just had my first shake! Strawberry in the blender with lots of ice, wasnt too bad!

Hi danni I also started today. Mmmm definatley not going to be easy however were gonna see results quick its going to be worth it. I had a chocolate shake for breakfast found it a bit thick so for lunch had a vanilla with a teaspoon of coffee and doubled the water was much better.

Hi Sammy! We can keep each other in check hehehe I'm still buzzing from excitement, just trying to figure out how all this water is going to fit...... This timenext week we will have a huge grin on our faces from the first loss! wooooo hope everyone is feeling good today!!

Hi Caron,
Brilliant! I think this will be so much easier with someone who knows what you are going through. How are you finding it so far? Im just so excited to finish before i've even started hahaha
Hi Danni, Im finding it ok so far. Yesterday I was very tired but as Ive done this diet before, I was expecting it. How you doing today? I just struggling with the water intake,,,,,,x
:D

Hiya, think my loss is mainly down to water but hey it's still a loss lol. I quite like the shakes.....which is a good thing, keep it up and you will have a great loss at the scales x x

@Caron, I'm hoping it makes me tired!! Having trouble sleeping recently but I guess thats just being 19 and staying up all night on facebook haha. Need to sort that out. I am feeling good actually! thought it was making me cold but turned out id just forgot to put the heating on haha! Im also struggling with the water intake but apart from that its not so bad at all! prefer this to weight watchers already!!

Hi all,
After being miserable about my weight for a long time I went to the pharmacy today and am all ready to start lipotrim tomorrow, im feeling very nervous! Is anyone else starting tomorrow/just started? Hoping we can get each other through this! I want to lose about 3 and a half stone in total so I think I will have to be on this for a while!
HI im starting tomorrow to will be nice to have some surport n beable to help too xx

Hey Qween Bee!

:welcome:

Good luck for tomorrow. By charts - do you mean adding your weight etc? If so go to Settings (top right) then Edit profile in the 'My Settings' section on the left hand side and scroll down. From there you can also edit your signature to personalise your journey and add a weightloss ticker if you want to :)

Best wishes

Kay x x x

Back