1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Starting tomorrow!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by spikeybunny, 28 June 2009 Social URL.

1. spikeybunny

spikeybunny New Member

Hi guys,

I want to start following slimming world from home tomorrow. I only want to slim down a little and can't join a group as I want to loose less than the minimum amount. This site is brilliant for help and advice and I wanted to thank everyone as I have popped in from time to time and had some brilliant ideas.

My mum used to do slimming world and so I am familiar to how it works, now I just need the motivation to lose the extra pounds I have gained since xmas.

Hope to speak to you soon,
    Spikeybunny :)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. misschaplin

misschaplin Member

Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    calorie counting
  4. Frontier-Phil

Frontier-Phil Silver Member

Good luck and well done !

Phil x
  5. Xassy

Xassy Silver Member

Weight Watchers
    Hello and welcome! :D Good luck on your SW journey.
    I first started after my mum did and now I've joined as a member. I joined online on bodyoptimise.com because I didn't want to go to groups but this site has been my lifeline. :)
  6. madhousemum

madhousemum Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    i lost 5lb in my first week is that enough motivation for ya.

good luck for 1st week it is great.
    good luck to everyone who is starting tom or in the future and keep us updated on how you get on dont be a stranger. xxxx
  7. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World - Green Days only.
    Good luck with your weight loss.
  8. Berryred

Berryred Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    welcome to the newbies to slimming world
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.