• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Starting tomorrow......!!

SunshineFlower

Having another go....
ok - i have decided to try slim fast! whooop! - well it will be tomorrow if i can get some 'stuff' tonight.... i am looking for the cheapest place to buy right now

i have done Cambridge and think that it made me ill (i know these things dont work the same way for everyone)

i dont like the clique-yness of WW and SW

sooo... here goes -

do you have any hints/tips?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Last edited:

Loser85

Gold Member
Im starting tomorrow too. Sainsburys have the powdered shakes half price at the mo.

Hints i can give is plenty of water and space out your 'meals' in a way that doesnt leave you starving for one!

Ammeh

Hey, I am starting today aswell ! I am just going to drink alot of water and eat fruit inbetween if I get really hungry . Good luck x

SunshineFlower

Having another go....
thank you
i have found a couple of kilner jars which are just the right size for my 'meal powder allowance' so today i have had 4 milkshakes (half each) some starwberries and low fat yoghurt, 2 weight watcher biscuits and have a granary roll for if i get desparate on the way home

i was thinking about having beans on toast for tea (if hubby has not already cooked for me that it, but he knows i am dieting and is ok with as to quote 'if i am happier with my weight.... he gets more bedroom attention! lol)

"if i am happier with my weight.... he gets more bedroom attention!" he he i love it.... thats genious!!!

Good luck with your diets girls.

Only advice i can give is to make sure you drink plenty of water (its so important!!) and to exercise if you can.

Good luck!! Slim fast shakes are 2 for £2 at tesco at the moment. (the ready bottled ones) I just bought aload, at £1 each I thought I'd stock up!

SunshineFlower

Having another go....
how are we all doing? i have been on my treadmill for the last 4 nights, 30 mins each time, fast walking with a little jogging (not much)

well done, I've been on the excersise bike and wii fit, official first week weigh in tomorrow so we shall see...

SunshineFlower

Having another go....
Well i went to the pub quiz last weds and thought as I have a while to get to goal I would drink - I had 2 pints of asahi instead of 3 or 4 pints of Guinness. But the main result of that had to be the landlady giving me her old cross-trainer!!
So last night (night 5) I went on that but only for about 25 mins as was exhausted!!

I'm back on mine tomorrow at full force weight creeping up again but not from tomorrow good luck xx

SunshineFlower

Having another go....
weighed in this morning and am 3lbs down!!

mandy0206

30 pounds to go
Id say make sure u exercise and when u get stuck n dint loose any weight, dont give up, shock ur body for a week and eat healthy foods, not sf and then go back in sf and u will continue to loose weight. That was my problem

SunshineFlower

Having another go....
oh god - i am sooooo un motivated

i gave blood, and then felt ill for a week, so no excercise, and now am really struggling to get back in to the diet - in fact, i think i have put on all the weight i lost (not much i know)

i tried on my 'fat' clothes today and they're tight...

i am back on the diet!!

awcarly

Loves to lose
good luck to all the new starters and dw about it sunshineflower you'll get back on the wagon hun xxx