Starting tomorrow!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Brunette1985, 1 July 2011 Social URL.

1. Brunette1985

Brunette1985 Member

Hi guys,
    I'm starting the plan from tomorrow I have 3 stone to lose and I'm so pleased that this forum exists!
    I have read many posts and they are all so motivating especially with the weight loss that I can't wait to get started!
    By the way as this is so low in cals can I still exercise?or will I feel faint?

Thanks xx
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. KingMaker79

KingMaker79 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi and welcome.

You will find loads of support on these forums, there was no way i would have lasted this long if i hadn't been told about it.

As for exercise, I wouldn't for the 1st few weeks as you will feel week and tired. But after some light exercise won't hurt, also you lose weight whether you exercise or not :D But it's a good habbit to get into for sure.
  4. Brunette1985

Brunette1985 Member

Oh wow thanks for getting back to me!my pharmacist actually told me about this forum and it's so handy as I have it now as an app on my iPhone so I'll get support 24/7 and help support others!
    Regarding the exercise I just need to tone up as i lose weight as don't want flabby bits under the arms etc ...
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.