Starting Tomorrow!

angel85

Hi all,

I am starting my journey tomorrow and am very nervous and excited at the same time. I'm so worried about being hungry as the thought of only having a shake, a soup and a bar a day seems like such a small amount. I am really motivated to do it and am going to give it my all. I know I will be fine during the day, its night time that I think will be the hardest as I'm so used to tucking into something tasty once my little boy is off to bed. Anyone have any tips on how to overcome the hunger feeling and to keep motivated?

:) x

Lots of water, that's the best thing for the hunger, and it keeps the headaches you may get at bay too, day 2 is normally the worst for me, today I'm day 2 and I went out all day to keep me away from the cupboards!! The first few days are hard but they dont last forever by day 5 you should be in ketosis and feeling a lot better. Good luck
Emma
Xxx

Evenings used to be my time for eating til the early hours of the morning , shameful I know!
Once you hit ketosis you shouldn't feel hungry. I know I dont ever feel hungry now.
I'm finding that I am going to bed earlier though and sleeping better so early nights while on exante are helpful if evenings are going to be hard for you.

Blue Butterfly said:
Evenings used to be my time for eating til the early hours of the morning , shameful I know!
Once you hit ketosis you shouldn't feel hungry. I know I dont ever feel hungry now.
I'm finding that I am going to bed earlier though and sleeping better so early nights while on exante are helpful if evenings are going to be hard for you.

Definitely agree that early nights help, even if I don't sleep and watch tv I'm away from the fridge :)

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

can't sleep early so stay up on this forum or reading
but consume tonnes of water :)

Welcome and good luck! With a bit of hard work and determination this diet will definitely give you rad results! :D

Hi Angel - best of luck with the diet!
I am moving into day 3, I work nights so I tend to keep my shakes until the night time as well as drinking copious amounts of water. I felt a little hunger pang about 10pm last night, so I had a good glug of water and it disappeared. Make sure you don't take your shakes/bars/soups to early, you'll end up feeling like you've had nothing

Thanks for your reply Lauriel. I think that is exactly what I have been doing wrong. I have had everything by 6pm and I'm totally starving at night :( I'm staring now to going to guzzle some water and hope it goes away. Hate trying to sleep on an empty, hungry tummy :( x

Its much better if you keep your last shake of the day until about 2 hrs before you go to sleep - you'll definitely notice a difference! I find that the morning time is easier to go without, so I'll take my first shake at about 1pm x

I have a shake about 1:30 and my soup at 5:30pm as I like to sit down and eat with the kids, I cut my bar into four and eat bits every 2 to 3 hrs (9:30am, 11:30am, 3:30pm & 8pm ish) once in ketosis it Defo gets easy

Back