Starting tomorrow

kirstyb393

Hello everyone

New to the site (kind of) i have half heartedly done some diets the past few weeks but none have suited me in terms of my life style and family

I work full time as a nurse and weigh 211lbs - I have one daughter and live with my OH as well

I know weight watchers works as I have lost before using this plan - I think the flexibility of using your points will work better for me as I can use them on what I want - no one to tell me I can only have so much milk for the day and then no cheese ( I think I may be addicted) anyways nice to meet you all and look forward to all your support :)

Will be using the value app as classes don't suit me but I may eventually register online at some point

Hello everyone

New to the site (kind of) i have half heartedly done some diets the past few weeks but none have suited me in terms of my life style and family

I work full time as a nurse and weigh 211lbs - I have one daughter and live with my OH as well

I know weight watchers works as I have lost before using this plan - I think the flexibility of using your points will work better for me as I can use them on what I want - no one to tell me I can only have so much milk for the day and then no cheese ( I think I may be addicted) anyways nice to meet you all and look forward to all your support :)

Will be using the value app as classes don't suit me but I may eventually register online at some point

Hi and welcome I'm 224lbs, I started ww on say I love the flexibility of it & the ease, with the meals it's do easy to follow! The app has been a life saver for me is really struggle without it especially when your out and about :/)
Good luck on your journey x

Thank you

I M keen to get started today but waiting till after the school run before eating my breakfast or I wouldn't get to eat it lol

Good luck with it, ww is def the best diet for me love the flexibility of it, the key for me is to track everything that i eat

Yup, track absolutely everything you eat or else you are just cheating yourself! Plus if you know exactly what you've eaten and you gain or have a really good loss you know why and what to stop eating/what to continue doing etc!

I use Value Diary :)

Have lost 1Stone 3lb in 13Weeks :)

My advice would be to not trust the Database, I add my own foods into the favourites and use them, the database isn't very reliable!

Good Luck Sweetie! X

I use Value Diary :)

Have lost 1Stone 3lb in 13Weeks :)

My advice would be to not trust the Database, I add my own foods into the favourites and use them, the database isn't very reliable!

Good Luck Sweetie! X

Oh ok that's good to know

I maybe join online as its only£11 just now x

What value diary ?? ukserena, I go to class but pay weekly now as im close to target, but would like a free app or something like what I was using on esourse, I don't want to pay for just that, Thanks in advance

Oh ok that's good to know

I maybe join online as its only£11 just now x

Do u feel like u need the support of a meeting? X

What value diary ?? ukserena, I go to class but pay weekly now as im close to target, but would like a free app or something like what I was using on esourse, I don't want to pay for just that, Thanks in advance

Value Diary is an App on Android/Apple, it's basically a 'Fake' WW which is similar to the ESource. X

I think I. Need meetings :-( just not getting my head in the game at all - I need the pressure of a leader lol xx

Do u know when the meeting is on? X

As Serena said, be careful with the Value Diary app- I found the lists of PP in the database frequently wrong when compared to the WW app!

You're probably better off buying a PP calculator for £9.95 and using that with the nutritional information.

I'd struggle if I didn't attend a class, it's great to chat to others, have a regular weigh in and have some time just for me :) good luck with your journey x.

i'm a cheese addict too but I am used to weighing out cheddar and having a sprinkle of it rather than a smothering :) x.

Thanks cant wait till tuesday

Been shopping today and may start tomorrow and see how I get on

Sounds good :) Did u get lots of yummy pp friendly food? X

Back