Starting tomorrow.

Smally

I'm starting Total Solution tomorrow for the first time and I'm really nervous that I'm not going to be able to do it. It's defeatist already!
It's nine weeks until my work Christmas ball and I want to try and lose a decent amount of weight by then, it would be really nice to feel like the belle of the ball for once and not a pig rolled in glitter :sigh:

With all the support you will get on here you can do it!! Any gripes or concerns you have come and talk to us lot. And if your waive ring and struggling we can help you through because believe me we struggle too! Wishing you the best xx

Thanks Gothicess! Came in to work this morning to find a box of something nice on my desk as a thank you from a colleague... swiftly dispatched them into the main kitchen for people to eat other than me! x

We'll done! That was a bit of a challenge overcome. I feel like someone has done that everytime someone give my twins something. Just have to tune out and pass! Xx

Thankfully the entire huge box was demolished and discarded of within an hour, and not by meeeeee! Who am I kidding, if I'd been at them they'd have been gone in the first five minutes...

Oooh I know what you mean. Such a temptation. But we'll surpassed. My twins are eating smarties right now and keep trying to shove them in my mouth ! ?

Back