• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Starting Tomorrow

Hi Everyone,

I have been reading these forums for about a week now and they really are inspirational!!!. I am starting CD in the morning, I am looking forward to it and I think I am in the right frame of mind. I have got six stones to lose, so a long way to go. My first goal is to get under 13 stones as I cannot remember the last time I was there. Anyway, Here's to CD !!;)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hi Everyone,

I have been reading these forums for about a week now and they really are inspirational!!!. I am starting CD in the morning, I am looking forward to it and I think I am in the right frame of mind. I have got six stones to lose, so a long way to go. My first goal is to get under 13 stones as I cannot remember the last time I was there. Anyway, Here's to CD !!;)
Hello - and WELCOME aboard :)

good luck with your weight loss journey....don't forget to keep us posted !!

Debz xx

Diva2B

Striving to be good.....
Hello LL!!
Like you I am pretty new to this and am half way through my second week. The support that you get here is amazing as I have found out in the last few days. I can't pretend that it's easy, but it does shift the weight and that is why we're all on it eh?
Like you, I have six stones to lose and my CDC reckons that it will take me around 4 months (i set my heart on doing it in 6 - so any less is a bonus!)
I look forward to sharing your journey ....
Congrats on taking the step - remember we are all here for eachother and when it feels tough or if things fall into your mouth (!!) we're all here!

All the very best

Michelle x

S: 14st1lb C: 8st10lb BMI: 23 Loss: 5st5lb(38.07%)
Welcome to CD and Minis LL!! As I am sure you have read the first week can be tricky but get through it and you will be rewarded with a great weigh in and it does get easier, promise!!

Good luck and be sure to let us know how you are getting on.

Georgie
xx