Starting Tomorrow

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by lancashire lass, 5 March 2008 Social URL.

1. lancashire lass

lancashire lass Member

Diet:
    CD
    Hi Everyone,

I have been reading these forums for about a week now and they really are inspirational!!!. I am starting CD in the morning, I am looking forward to it and I think I am in the right frame of mind. I have got six stones to lose, so a long way to go. My first goal is to get under 13 stones as I cannot remember the last time I was there. Anyway, Here's to CD !!;)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

Hello - and WELCOME aboard :)

good luck with your weight loss journey....don't forget to keep us posted !!

Debz xx

4. lancashire lass

lancashire lass Member

Diet:
    CD
    I will.
    Thank You

5. Diva2B

Diva2B Striving to be good.....

Diet:
    Cambridge [allegedly :o)]
    Hello LL!!
    Like you I am pretty new to this and am half way through my second week. The support that you get here is amazing as I have found out in the last few days. I can't pretend that it's easy, but it does shift the weight and that is why we're all on it eh?
    Like you, I have six stones to lose and my CDC reckons that it will take me around 4 months (i set my heart on doing it in 6 - so any less is a bonus!)
    I look forward to sharing your journey ....
    Congrats on taking the step - remember we are all here for eachother and when it feels tough or if things fall into your mouth (!!) we're all here!

All the very best

Michelle x

6. lancashire lass

lancashire lass Member

Diet:
    CD
    Hi

Yes, I'm hoping for a stone a month, just think I could be at my first goal in two months!!

7. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Welcome to CD and Minis LL!! As I am sure you have read the first week can be tricky but get through it and you will be rewarded with a great weigh in and it does get easier, promise!!

Good luck and be sure to let us know how you are getting on.

Georgie
    xx

8. Emm28

Emm28 Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi and welcome and most of all a good luck for tommorrow x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.