Starting tomorrow

kells77

Hi I'm starting slimming world tomorrow did do it years ago after having my middle son.
We are getting married next august so no more excuses 2stone would be great to shift ... fingers crossed!!

Hi I'm starting slimming world tomorrow did do it years ago after having my middle son.
We are getting married next august so no more excuses 2stone would be great to shift ... fingers crossed!!
Hi, I've decided to give slimming world a go too. It's probably the only diet I've not tried. Was v successful with ww about 4 years ago and have somehow got all the back to where I started!! I'm just going to wing it using all the resources I can find on here. Good luck with your loss, how is it going today so far? X

Hi Kells77, I've just signed up to restart again today. I'm also getting married next summer so hoping to shift a fair bit of the flab by then.

I'm so unhappy with my current size though that even the idea of wedding dress shopping is out of the question :(

I managed to lose quite a lot a few years ago on SW but I just fell back into old habits and lost all motivation. I'm hoping I can pick up some new ideas from the lovely people here :)

Good luck, I'm sure you can do it!

Hi Kells, wedding is at the start of August next year. We've been engaged for almost a year and decided it was about time we started to plan it! It's all getting a bit real now hence the sudden restart of SW in order to try to lose a bit of weight.

Really well done on your loss! I lost half a pound in my first weigh in :( better than nothing but I didn't stick to plan properly so not surprised. Need to get motivated!!

Back