Starting tomoz

X Kelly X

Silver Member
Hi everyone
I'm Kelly, I'm 24 years old and weigh 21st 3lbs.
Will be starting on the slim fast plan tomoz so wish me luck as I've got a lot to lose.
How is everyone doing?
Kelly x

hi kelly
i think i remember you from the zenical forum?? are you still on those?? i didnt find them very helpful lol but my dr and nutritionist said that since my diet is "low fat" anyways they werent really going to help me, so now im just on low/cal low/fat and plenty of exercise and im losing alot more that way! hope you get on ok with the slimfast plan, im doing it but only have it for breakfast bcos i dont like eating breakfast and find it easier to just drink a shake! let us know how it goes good luck x

Hi love, I wish u good luck, I started this Monday. I am doing it in the week n eating normally but healthy at wkends.
I am 35 n 12 stone I really need to loose 1&1/2 stone by November n I need a kick start to get me into the zone, my downfall is not doin enuf exercise so I am gonna start walking at lunchtime round work.
All the best darlin n hope u do well. I have now bought a bit of fruit n the SF snack bars n pretzels n hope I can stick to it xx

wednesday said:
hi kelly
i think i remember you from the zenical forum?? are you still on those?? i didnt find them very helpful lol but my dr and nutritionist said that since my diet is "low fat" anyways they werent really going to help me, so now im just on low/cal low/fat and plenty of exercise and im losing alot more that way! hope you get on ok with the slimfast plan, im doing it but only have it for breakfast bcos i dont like eating breakfast and find it easier to just drink a shake! let us know how it goes good luck x

Hi ya!
Yeah I'm on xenical too lol anything to try help shift it.
Just done strawberry shake for breakfast, I know what u mean bout not liking brekkie cus I don't either, Im not sure I can handle another shake for lunch lol already I'm failing!! :-s

Wishbird007 said:
Hi love, I wish u good luck, I started this Monday. I am doing it in the week n eating normally but healthy at wkends.
I am 35 n 12 stone I really need to loose 1&1/2 stone by November n I need a kick start to get me into the zone, my downfall is not doin enuf exercise so I am gonna start walking at lunchtime round work.
All the best darlin n hope u do well. I have now bought a bit of fruit n the SF snack bars n pretzels n hope I can stick to it xx

Hi ya!
1 & 1/2 st by nov shud b good goal. I've just upped my exercise. My fiance texts me everyday to make sure I've done something so keeps me on the straight and narrow. I'm just using exercise DVDs at the moment and once I get my first pay slip from my new and higher paid job I'll be joining the gym :) x

X Kelly X said:
Hi ya!
1 & 1/2 st by nov shud b good goal. I've just upped my exercise. My fiance texts me everyday to make sure I've done something so keeps me on the straight and narrow. I'm just using exercise DVDs at the moment and once I get my first pay slip from my new and higher paid job I'll be joining the gym :) x

Yr fiancé texts r good idea I am texting a friend on an evening to c if she done any exercise but I need someone to help me! Gym is best thing, I can't afford it so I using my wii fit or just dance to get me doin summit otherwise a walk round is better than nothing.
Today I am feelin hungry but I bein good still, had a banana n a carrot for my snacks n off to cinema later so I taking a bag of pretzels so I don't go off my diet! I can't wait for dinner in evening now! Lolz x

Hi Kelly, do u fancy being my SF buddy? Just chat on this forum if we fail or feel down about stuff?
Help is needed?
I also taking ziotrim tabs to try n Quench my hunger but sometimes they don't work I think u have to have taken for a while x they defo not working today x
If u don't like the shakes have u tried the bars, I haven't so not sure wot they like I might get some to try n alter daily x

Wishbird007 said:
Hi Kelly, do u fancy being my SF buddy? Just chat on this forum if we fail or feel down about stuff?
Help is needed?
I also taking ziotrim tabs to try n Quench my hunger but sometimes they don't work I think u have to have taken for a while x they defo not working today x
If u don't like the shakes have u tried the bars, I haven't so not sure wot they like I might get some to try n alter daily x

Hiya! Sf buddy wud b brill! :)
Just went to tesco and brought some chocolate meal replacement bars which I have tried in the past & they're ok but made me really thirsty lol.
I like the ready made choc shakes but not the ones u mix and I like the strawberry tinned but not ready made. So random!
Have u tried any of the tesco own ultra slim stuff?
Xx

X Kelly X said:
Hiya! Sf buddy wud b brill! :)
Just went to tesco and brought some chocolate meal replacement bars which I have tried in the past & they're ok but made me really thirsty lol.
I like the ready made choc shakes but not the ones u mix and I like the strawberry tinned but not ready made. So random!
Have u tried any of the tesco own ultra slim stuff?
Xx

Hi love
Cheers for being a sf buddy.
I have only tried the chocolate Tesco powder, n I prefer it to the SF' own choc one. Plus they much cheaper aren't they! Were they still on offer? I just paid £6 for SF powder tin at boots, I know sometimes the Tesco ultra slim powder is on offer at 2tins for £6. Much better.
Felt really hungry today so I gonna get some meal bars at the wkend x

Wishbird007 said:
Hi love
Cheers for being a sf buddy.
I have only tried the chocolate Tesco powder, n I prefer it to the SF' own choc one. Plus they much cheaper aren't they! Were they still on offer? I just paid £6 for SF powder tin at boots, I know sometimes the Tesco ultra slim powder is on offer at 2tins for £6. Much better.
Felt really hungry today so I gonna get some meal bars at the wkend x

Hi ya!
Yeah it works out cheaper so i might chop and change. Depending on how money flow goes lol
I've been hungry today too! :-s it's prob cus I'm used to eating loads and I had a day off today so I've been bored and lounging about lol I did do an exercise DVD though :)
X

Oo yeah lounging is worse way to get hungry love, mind u I been at work! Lol I think I must do more exercise tomoz to keep me occupied also.
I gonna get up n do my wii fit before I go to work then I will have a reasonable walk at lunch, I'm hoping today has just been the mid wk hunger hitting me, I am enjoying my tea on an evening now x

Wishbird007 said:
Oo yeah lounging is worse way to get hungry love, mind u I been at work! Lol I think I must do more exercise tomoz to keep me occupied also.
I gonna get up n do my wii fit before I go to work then I will have a reasonable walk at lunch, I'm hoping today has just been the mid wk hunger hitting me, I am enjoying my tea on an evening now x

I wish I could do exercise first thing but I'm up at 6am for work and I love my sleep too much to get up earlier lol.
So what job do u do?

It's v hard I must admit I don't do it every day! I can't wake up every morning, I get up around 5.45am n have to leavd for work at 7am, I work in sheffield for the council in customer services office, it's just me n load of *****y woman, quite stressful so that makes me eat but they all lost weight so I feel left out! Lol
wot dya do love?
X

Wishbird007 said:
It's v hard I must admit I don't do it every day! I can't wake up every morning, I get up around 5.45am n have to leavd for work at 7am, I work in sheffield for the council in customer services office, it's just me n load of *****y woman, quite stressful so that makes me eat but they all lost weight so I feel left out! Lol
wot dya do love?
X

Lol my mother in law works foe Brighton & hove council in environmental health!
I work in a mental health hospital as a health care worker but thinking about doing nursing soon. I hate early mornings! I'm sooo not a morning person lol
Let's c how today goes diet wise!! Good luck!! :) xx

Couldnt get up this am wen alarm woke me for my wii fit! Gonna do an extra walk after work instead!
Oo that's a good job love, I wish u well getting into nursing love, wish I'd have done something like that! Council is like working in a factory lolz x
Hopefully today will b a better day, although am hungry already but I will try n wait til 9am before I have my shake.
Indeed good luck to u too love, I will let u know later u do the same.
Xx

Back